Punter Please

Chuck 54

Reaction score
speedkilz88;2515113 said:
What do you expect when picking up a punter in the middle of the season? The guy was the best available and had been pretty competent up until that game.

The guy Washington picked up the same week has been great...not only with length, but he's been automatic putting it out of bounds inside the 10. We went after the wrong unemployed punter.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Mat McBriar, I hope you're reading this and knowing how much we miss you, buddy. We promise never to take you for granted ever again.

:eek::

ologan

Reaction score
One solution to this problem is getting the offense in gear so we don't have to punt. That would be nice!

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Faerluna;2516145 said:
Mat McBriar, I hope you're reading this and knowing how much we miss you, buddy. We promise never to take you for granted ever again.

:eek::

you took a Pro Bowl punter for granted?

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
wayne motley;2516142 said:
The guy Washington picked up the same week has been great...not only with length, but he's been automatic putting it out of bounds inside the 10. We went after the wrong unemployed punter.

He got cut because he had sucked out loud at Seattle. Our friend (Seattle season tix holder) used to complain about him constantly.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Quarterback Coach;2515895 said:
HA!!! I can remember getting blown up when I started a thread like this after the St. Louis game...

Remember, he punted good in denver during preseason (I am certain the thin air had nothing to do with it)...welcome to my side...

Our punter during preseason was Otovegio, not Paulescu.

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Romo is averaging about 40 yards a punt (his refrence to his horrific INT) :lmao2:

Our punter is fine. We need a QB. :shoot6:

ghosttown cowboy

Wyoming's #1 boys fan
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and blame it on Bruce Read for failing to max protect in Arizona when McBriar was standing on the goalline...also, didn't he sunstitute someone on the punt team that hadn't played there all year?