Purdy Sustained Complete UCL Tear - Surgery Necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

Reaction score
@Ken , time for you to admit you were wrong my dawg
YUP...i was wrong.

Thank god too...because his career in SF would have been over if it was anything less than something like this.

Why they let him go back in and throw a couple of passes....it is criminal.

jwitten82

Reaction score
YUP...i was wrong.

Thank god too...because his career in SF would have been over if it was anything less than something like this.

Yea, I didn't understand why they didn't let McCaffrey try to throw, I mean seriously, wth was the worse that could happen? They got blown out either way

Ken

Reaction score
Yea, I didn't understand why they didn't let McCaffrey try to throw, I mean seriously, wth was the worse that could happen? They got blown out either way
My thoughts exactly. A drawing in the dirt wildcat would have been more effective.

SF should be investigated for letting him come back in and throw.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
They should have at least tried because all they were doing with Purdy was running the clock out. He couldn't do anything.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I thought the same. Purdy could only hand off and throw ultra short passes. They weren't going to win like that. It was an ultra longshot to try to win with a non-QB/emergency QB, but he was their only chance. That might as well have seen if he had a miracle in him. Let him go in there and pass.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Because he probably didn’t know the playbook and also saw him pass in practice.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
YUP...i was wrong.

I don't know how promising his career will be if he needs total restructured (Tommy John) surgery. Tough break for the kid. He was on top of the world and handled it with class. Hope he is 100% good to go come training camp.

Ken

Reaction score
I don't know how promising his career will be if he needs total restructured (Tommy John) surgery. Tough break for the kid. He was on top of the world and handled it with class. Hope he is 100% good to go come training camp.
It is a shame. It is a shame he didn't get to play more than a series vs philly too. I think they would have moved the ball on that d.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I guess this game put the narrative to bed that a complete team like the 49ers won't need a QB to go to the SB.

Jayinem

Reaction score
And people on here were calling him weak for not getting back in the game. Armchair QBs on here are pathetic.

Jayinem

Reaction score
33YwjdO.png

ulZ01lG.png
9ylSuOU.png
4AHhzKm.png

QyU3yF0.png
cr5nhKV.png
Etx1lk6.png
BXKq0z0.png
FXTK6V6.png

:facepalm: All of these should get a week ban for speaking out of ignorance. There's even more comments than that, all dumb.

@cowboyfan4life2 especially, just wouldn't shut up about it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I thought some of the in game comments were over the top as well but this has gone from a thread about Purdy to calling out members.

Status
Not open for further replies.