Pure hatred for Barbie Carpenter

jefcor9096

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have never hated a player as much as I hate Carpenter. I remember discussing the draft with a friend at work who's a Lion's fan (poor guy) and he was saying that we got one helluva a linebacker. He couldn't have been more wrong. It's pretty obvious that A.J Hawk made that SOB in college. Everytime a tackle is made he's always just a couple of feet away standing over the person who has made the tackle. I'm just frustrated as heck.

:bang2: :banghead:

JC

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
he is weak, soft, slow and he doesnt understand his assignments this is the biggest bust ever!

StylisticS

Reaction score
You should have heard the ticket today. I think it was Dan that wanted him out today.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It is his last year here. He will be gone soon enough. It was a bad pick from the beginning. It happens even to the best drafting teams. When a 1st rd pick isn't even active for the first 8 games to start his career, it is a good sign that player ain't worth squat.

Bobby Carp will bounce around the league with a few teams and go off into oblivion.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

Bobby Carpenter is the least of the cowboys problems.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
ninja;2336049 said:
It is his last year here. He will be gone soon enough. It was a bad pick from the beginning. It happens even to the best drafting teams. When a 1st rd pick isn't even active for the first 8 games to start his career, it is a good sign that player ain't worth squat.

Bobby Carp will bounce around the league with a few teams and go off into oblivion.

Probably unless he gets into a position where he may fit. I truly believe he's quit on this team. He cannot possibly be that bad. I've seen him play.

But once a quitter.....

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2336152 said:
Probably unless he gets into a position where he may fit. I truly believe he's quit on this team. He cannot possibly be that bad. I've seen him play.

But once a quitter.....

he's not a quitter, he's just weak and doesn't like to seek contact

he needs to go to a team where he can just play LB and be protected

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Cowboystar17;2336038 said:
he is weak, soft, slow and he doesnt understand his assignments this is the biggest bust ever!

How dramatic.

He is not weak or slow. He has, however, severely disappointed me. Watching a guy with his athleticism shy away from contact and make ankle tackles drives me nuts.

...but like Rack said, he is the least of our problems right now.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I don't hate players that try their best and don't complain. I'll say that Carpenter sucks, but I'll save the hatred for somebody else.

It's amazing that a guy that Parcells picked, whose dad played for Parcells, can be so soft. Dallas can't cut him at this very moment because they'll need somebody to replace him. But after the season is over, he needs to go and they need to find a linebacker with speed, who has potential to start and can play special teams.

YAKUZA

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336157 said:

That's going to be a bit tough. He's not physical enough to play MLB or SLB in the 4-3. I think he runs well, but not fast enough to play the weakside backer spot well.

YAKUZA

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;2336179 said:
That's going to be a bit tough. He's not physical enough to play MLB or SLB in the 4-3. I think he runs well, but not fast enough to play the weakside backer spot well.

YAKUZA

he needs a good line to keep blockers off him, that's for sure

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336157 said:

Maybe he isn't. I'm not a teammate. But anyone who has the talent to do better and doesn't do it has quit on his team. It's not injury. It's not lack of talent. It's lack of desire to play physical and with intensity.

You'll never convince me unless a teammate says something different or we find out he's injured.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
jobberone;2336194 said:
Maybe he isn't. I'm not a teammate. But anyone who has the talent to do better and doesn't do it has quit on his team. It's not injury. It's not lack of talent. It's lack of desire to play physical and with intensity.

You'll never convince me unless a teammate says something different or we find out he's injured.

I'm not into readng people's hearts

Chocolate Lab;2336196 said:
He needs to find a flag football league.

:laugh2:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
jobberone;2336194 said:

That was the excuse I allowed him last year. He suffered a quad strain in preseason and elected not to have surgery. Perhaps he should have. He hasn't looked good since.

He doesn't get anymore passes as far as I'm concerned. He's a goner.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Rack;2336077 said:
:rolleyes:

Bobby Carpenter is the least of the cowboys problems.

yea.....unfortunately for us however we need to get rid of some of the garbage we have on the team.....