Pure hatred for Barbie Carpenter

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Biggems;2336227 said:
2nd, 7th, and Carpenter for Roy Williams

Wouldn't hate it, but we'd be pretty thin at linebacker and on special teams.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Mommy and Daddy must have babied him because he couldn't hold his dads jock in the toughness dept.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Rack;2336077 said:
Bobby Carpenter is the least of the cowboys problems.

I beg to differ (respectfully...)

From my seat at the game, and again watching the replay, The first guy I noticed as being in position to stop Arrington around the 20 is Bobby Carpenter. Then he just sort of disappears and the return for TD is on. If he's an unreliable part of one of the worst units on the team, that makes him one of the big issues this team has. Romo's broken finger big? No, but big nonetheless.

I'm not going to go as far as to agree with those that wish to cut off his supply of oxygen, but I won't miss him when he's gone. Sometimes you just gotta cut your losses, no matter how painful.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be shocked (and a little disappointed) if he makes the roster next year. Hopefully we can trade him to recoup some of our investment in him on draft day. I really wish we could have kept Walden.

MONT17

Reaction score
Barbie is a tuesday player! I watched as the Cowboys D gets a key turnover and the only person that didn't care was Barbie! He stood on the opposite end of the sideline while the team congrats the D coming off the sideline!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
mr_horse_as_a_gi.png

No Sir, I don't like him.

kbman

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2336215 said:
yea.....unfortunately for us however we need to get rid of some of the garbage we have on the team.....

So true and Carpenter is pure garbage.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2336200 said:
I'm not into readng people's hearts

:laugh2:

Not talking about his heart or feelings. I'm watching him play and I don't see the desire to compete and get physical. Since I know he can do better then I can only think one thing. Yeah, it's a judgment call but I think its a very reasonable one.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
tomson75;2336207 said:
That was the excuse I allowed him last year. He suffered a quad strain in preseason and elected not to have surgery. Perhaps he should have. He hasn't looked good since.

He doesn't get anymore passes as far as I'm concerned. He's a goner.

Oh, I agree. I'm no longer interested and like I said yesterday. I don't get on players like this often but I've had enough of the BS. Either play hard or get the hell off the field. I forgive lack of talent but not effort. Wade and Stewart need to be all over him.

I don't have any inclination to think he's injured although that may be the case. If so then it's causing too much problem for him so he gets pulled either way.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
tomson75;2336240 said:
Wouldn't hate it, but we'd be pretty thin at linebacker and on special teams.

we could pick up a bum off the street and have more success with him than we have had with Carp.....hell, bring Coakley out of retirement....he may be small for our defense, but at least he was a playmaker.

satam55

Reaction score
jefcor9096;2336022 said:
Hey Guys,

I have never hated a player as much as I hate Carpenter. I remember discussing the draft with a friend at work who's a Lion's fan (poor guy) and he was saying that we got one helluva a linebacker. He couldn't have been more wrong. It's pretty obvious that A.J Hawk made that SOB in college. Everytime a tackle is made he's always just a couple of feet away standing over the person who has made the tackle. I'm just frustrated as heck.

:bang2: :banghead:

JC
:lmao: How can you hate someone that is so irrelevant?