Pursuit onto NAS Lemoore Ends When Jeep Crashes Into F-18 Super Hornet

Paradox

Reaction score
That was a long video to watch, only to find out it was a near miss.

It actually hit the F-18's horizontal stabilizer which I guess is hard to see with night vision. Killed the passenger instantly and the driver died at the hospital. Near the very end they show it in slow motion.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It actually hit the F-18's horizontal stabilizer which I guess is hard to see with night vision. Killed the passenger instantly and the driver died at the hospital. Near the very end they show it in slow motion.
My bad. I heard the guy in the video say it was a near miss and I believed it. Didn't watch after they started walking toward the car.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That’s weird though...it doesn’t look like they really hit it that hard,but both died from impact. It’s crazy like that out there in the valley...people always driving drunk and tons of criminals.

triplets_93

Reaction score
I'd like to see the after pictures of the vehicle that crashed in to the jet's tail. More curious about how the passenger died. Specifically was she decapitated.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How the Hell is there no gate to get in this place? I deliver to lumberyards with guard shacks, but people just just drive right in and crash into our military jets???

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It was pretty warm....Probably a McNasty's bag, full of burger wrappers.
Yeah,I was thinking “how is the object showing up?” I mean like the suspects are really going to go...”Quick Harry,throw that chicken out,before we get on the runway!!”

lukin2006

Reaction score
Doesn't Military Bases have MP's ... seems odd they drove around so long and no MP's showed up?

Paradox

Reaction score
I'd like to see the after pictures of the vehicle that crashed in to the jet's tail. More curious about how the passenger died. Specifically was she decapitated.

Apparently this all happened 2 years ago but the video was just recently released. They both died of blunt force trauma, high on meth. The driver would have likely died anyway for injecting way too much. Probably did it during the chase.
https://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article78723852.html

Can't find pics of the jeep but I found the F-18 photo.
maxresdefault.jpg