Put a healthy Smith at LT the rook Smith at LG McGovern at FB

blueblood70

Reaction score
I can co-sign this. Tyron is an upgrade to Tyler at LT and Tyler is an upgrade to McGovern. Tyler and Zack Martin helps Biadasz (who has quietly played well this year) take on some talented DTs we'll inevitably have to face come playoff time. Like this young, snot-nosed, wet behind the ears, Similac drinking monster in Philly:

I'm especially looking forward to Tyler Smith taking him out from the LG position.

Tyler Smith = hammer
Jordan Davis = nail
:hammer:

Any questions? :laugh:

why they desperate?? i thought Suh, joseph and Quinn were taking them to next level..lol hold out davis until the playoffs.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
why they desperate?? i thought Suh, joseph and Quinn were taking them to next level..lol hold out davis until the playoffs.
Lol yeah I thought the word "desperate" for a 10-1 team was incredibly hyperbolic.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And im dead serious you put a healthy Smith at LT the rook smith at LG mcgovern at FB or even at TE in jumbo along with the other tight ends..i dont think there is a defense including the winers that can stop our running attack. Just line em up. Know what we r doing KNOW WHERE WE ARE RUNNING it wont matter bring 8 9 10 in the box YOU ARE DONE!!
Let me try...

SIGN SUMO WRESTLERS TO PLAY OL AND FULLBACK!!!!

OL: Ichinojō Takashi: 6-4, 467

FB: Takakeishō Mitsunobu: 5-9, 359

RB: Midorifuji Kazunari: 5-7, 250

NFL HoF if he.had played:
Akebono Tarō: 6-8, 514

Should I use more exclamation points or a larger font? Maybe use Bold with the All Caps statement. Red text?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
If we are arguing if Tyron can stay healthy, no arguments here.

Well not only the health issue but Tyron just wasn't that good late last year & certainly not in the playoffs. Yes, Tyron has a world of experience but we just don't really know if he still has the physical ability. Sometimes you just can't beat youth.

IF Tyron could show that he seems to be in a good place, it's a valid question but I honestly just don't know that I shuffle the line at this point in the season and as well as they are playing (other than the penalties).

When we can discuss, it's all good whether we ultimately agree or not. :)