Put down the anointing oil!!!!

Pokes12

Reaction score
Until I see some smarts coming out of NO. 9. I mean real smarts. The smarts that say we can win this thing with the run and subjugate the long pass. If I see him making the smart play instead of the dumb play. (he tried to blow this one but Witten bailed him out}. I am not taking out the anointing oil. We got us a great line, that should get better and better. Can Tony put a lid on stupidity and drive the bus? I really hope so, but my heart and head says he cannot. He is fundamentally a school yard QB. He has never figured out how to win in the NFL. His love for Favre is his undoing. Somebody needs to get in his face.. Where is fat Bill when we need him, Redball is still a joke of a coach,

CCBoy

Reaction score
I get it, the burn barrel group just published their top 1000 Aggie Replacement Tony Romo publication....and you wanted to be the first on the block to use it!!

Pokes12

Reaction score
No hate here. I am a big Tony fan, but he is not the guy to be able to manage this new team, He is addicted to passing, Garret is addicted to passing. This team is built for Parcells. Hold the ball, run the ball, get a lead and win with not a lot of fan fare, Tony is going to go nuts in this system. He5 does not have the win smart mentality. I really thinks he would prefer to lose 51-48 than win 16 to 10.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The Cowboys were well coached yesterday. Both sides of the ball. They ran the ball very well & Tony was serviceable & was much better prepared than the Niner game.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I get it, the burn barrel group just published their top 1000 Aggie Replacement Tony Romo publication....and you wanted to be the first on the block to use it!!

burn-barrel3.jpg

Burn barrels and ripple or night train is never a good combo

Bum_Wine.jpg