Put It In Three-Inch Headlines.. Cowboys Will Win!

Reaction score
The Cowboys are coming off a bad loss. All Cowboy fans were disappointed, I know that I "was done". But sometimes things bring you new life!

That new life was that Tampa and Philly both lost and that put Dallas right back in the playoff hunt, now #6 seed.

Every Cowboy has the right to be upset, angry, confused or any other word you want to put there but every Cowboy fan needs to know that this team isn't dead yet.

Now, the Cowboys need to do is beat Philly. Hey, Philly are not world beaters. Yes, the Eagles won three out of their last four games but look at who they beat. Arizonia, Cleveland and Giants but lost to the Skins yesterday.

Out of the three games they won, the Giants are the only good team that they beat. Arizonia is one of the worst playoff teams probably in recent memory. Cleveland sucks! Giants may not be as good as people think. As for the Skins, they are an average team.

So for those who think that the Cowboys have no shot, you either have no clue or a troll that has nothing better to do.

The bottom line, THE COWBOYS WILL WIN!!! They will be heading to the playoffs as the #6 seed. Put that in three-inch headlines!!!

Can the Eagles win? sure, but losing the way they lost to a team that they were clearly better than those kind of losses linger.

At least with the Cowboys loss, they lost to a team that is playoff bound.

Anybody with me? Anybody have any positive thoughts on the Cowboys?

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
I am most definitely with you brother. We have a chance to end the season more angry than what we began it. You said it yourself, we couldn't close the game against one of the better teams in the AFC, yet the Eagles lost to a team that needed each and every team in the NFC to lose 2 weeks in a row to make the playoffs, aka the Commanders. The Eagles are lost, especially offensively. I can't wait til Sunday, plain and simple!

landryscorner

Reaction score
How many gifts can the Cowbos receive in one year?? really it would be so easy for the cowboys to choke this one, we will see come Sunday.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2518416 said:
The Cowboys are coming off a bad loss. All Cowboy fans were disappointed, I know that I "was done". But sometimes things bring you new life!

That new life was that Tampa and Philly both lost and that put Dallas right back in the playoff hunt, now #6 seed.

Every Cowboy has the right to be upset, angry, confused or any other word you want to put there but every Cowboy fan needs to know that this team isn't dead yet.

Now, the Cowboys need to do is beat Philly. Hey, Philly are not world beaters. Yes, the Eagles won three out of their last four games but look at who they beat. Arizonia, Cleveland and Giants but lost to the Skins yesterday.

Out of the three games they won, the Giants are the only good team that they beat. Arizonia is one of the worst playoff teams probably in recent memory. Cleveland sucks! Giants may not be as good as people think. As for the Skins, they are an average team.

So for those who think that the Cowboys have no shot, you either have no clue or a troll that has nothing better.

The bottom line, THE COWBOYS WILL WIN!!! They will be heading to the playoffs as the #6 seed. Put that in three-inch headlines!!!

Can the Eagles win? sure, but losing the way they lost to a team that they were clearly better than those kind of losses linger.

At least with the Cowboys loss, they lost to a team that is playoff bound.

Anybody with me? Anybody have any positive thoughts on the Cowboys?

If they go out and play to the level I know they can then yes I think Dallas can win. As for Philly I don't think they will fold up tents and go home. I expect a tough NFC East game. If Tampa wins and Philly know they are out of the race I would still expect them to come out tough but if you can jump on them early then they could start planning for their off-season before the game is done but Cowboys must expect they will get the best Philly has, we can't afford to think this is an easy game

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I hope they win the game and a playoff spot and everything starts fresh in the playoffs.

I hope they don't wind up winning a seat on the couch to watch the playoffs.

Reaction score
joshjwc9;2518427 said:
I am most definitely with you brother. We have a chance to end the season more angry than what we began it. You said it yourself, we couldn't close the game against one of the better teams in the AFC, yet the Eagles lost to a team that needed each and every team in the NFC to lose 2 weeks in a row to make the playoffs, aka the Commanders. The Eagles are lost, especially offensively. I can't wait til Sunday, plain and simple!

Thank you sir! The Eagles are banged up too. Westbrook, Bradley and Desean Jackson all were hurt yesterday. Not sure how bad they are but I did hear Jackson injuried his ribs from the hit that Landry put on him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518456 said:
Well I hope they win the game and a playoff spot and everything starts fresh in the playoffs.

Especially at my house on my couch because I don't have enough hot wings to feed them all. :laugh2:

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2518456 said:

:bow:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Obviously all of us want them to win, but after what we've seen from them I dont know how anyone can fully expect we WILL win.

Honestly I wont be surprised at any outcome this Sunday. They might show up motivated and play a clean game, and win. They might play another lackluster 4 quarters and get blown out.

It pretty much comes down to the same stuff it is every week. If Romo plays well and avoids stupid mistakes, we'll probably win. If he comes out and plays like crap we'll probably lose.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
landryscorner;2518431 said:
How many gifts can the Cowbos receive in one year?? really it would be so easy for the cowboys to choke this one, we will see come Sunday.

Huh? We haven't gotten any gifts this year, only present we have gotten is a crapload of players on IR.

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2518442 said:
If they go out and play to the level I know they can then yes I think Dallas can win. As for Philly I don't think they will fold up tents and go home. I expect a tough NFC East game. If Tampa wins and Philly know they are out of the race I would still expect them to come out tough but if you can jump on them early then they could start planning for their off-season before the game is done but Cowboys must expect they will get the best Philly has, we can't afford to think this is an easy game

I am sure philly will bring it but when you are in a fight, as all NFCEast games are and you lose the way Philly did, how does that linger? Just look at the Cowboys earlier in the season when they lost to the Skins, Dallas played poorly the next few games.

Madden said it best 90% of the game is mental!

Reaction score
thisisepic;2518492 said:
Huh? We haven't gotten any gifts this year, only present we have gotten is a crapload of players on IR.

Dude, no offense, want to stay positive but your wrong. We have six players on IR! Not bad considering that the Saints have 20.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2518501 said:
I am sure philly will bring it but when you are in a fight, as all NFCEast games are and you lose the way Philly did, how does that linger? Just look at the Cowboys earlier in the season when they lost to the Skins, Dallas played poorly the next few games.

Madden said it best 90% of the game is mental!

Let me just say I don't expect Philly to have hangover after the skins loss and the Cowboys sure as hell can't expect that. It is easier to get yourself ready when you expect the best from the team you are facing than for the team to think of this is going to be easy. Come on, Dallas has to expect the best Philly has because then you are mentally ready to match it.

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2518525 said:
Let me just say I don't expect Philly to have hangover after the skins loss and the Cowboys sure as hell can't expect that. It is easier to get yourself ready when you expect the best from the team you are facing than for the team to think of this is going to be easy. Come on, Dallas has to expect the best Philly has because then you are mentally ready to match it.

Well, I agree with you that Philly will bring their best but living outside Philly I been listening to the Eagle players talk and some have been saying that they really don't know what's wrong and how to fix it. Sounds mental to me. We will see.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Count me in on one of the few that think the Boys win!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2518538 said:
Well, I agree with you that Philly will bring their best but living outside Philly I been listening to the Eagle players talk and some have been saying that they really don't know what's wrong and how to fix it. Sounds mental to me. We will see.

That is all I'm saying is I expect Philly to bring it and I don't think this is an easy game. I think we can win but Dallas will have to earn it because I don't think Philly is planning on handing it to us.

I seem to be caught between 2 crowds the one who thinks we will not win and the ones who think we can't lose. :laugh2:

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2518563 said:
That is all I'm saying is I expect Philly to bring it and I don't think this is an easy game. I think we can win but Dallas will have to earn it because I don't think Philly is planning on handing it to us.

I seem to be caught between 2 crowds the one who thinks we will not win and the ones who think we can't lose. :laugh2:

Everybody has their opinion, I am sticking with we will win. This board is too negative.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2518523 said:
Dude, no offense, want to stay positive but your wrong. We have six players on IR! Not bad considering that the Saints have 20.

Damn, busted. :bang2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm with you bro. I too believe they're going to win and I'm not even thinking of it any other way. I just know Dallas is going to win.