Put my Tinfoil Hat on just for fun

Blackrain

Reaction score
Ok if the Cowboys won last week against the Colts the rest of the games played by the whole NFC East are meaningless IMO
Strange how the Skins win and the Eagles pull off the impossible guided by there 2nd string QB all making this weeks games important to watch .

Is it just me or when the guy threw the ball away after fielding the punt in the Eagles game did anyone feel the fix was in LOLOL

Ok how about when the Rams receivers on the last drive struggled forward instead of going out of bounds and stopping the clock . I know Im reading way to much in to this

So this week behind our decimated Oline we lose to the Bucs, Eagles beat the Texans , Skins beat the Titans and we are ready for the big show down on the final week with us in NY and the Eagles against the Skins .
For the NFL IMO this scenario provides maximum viewing audience which I believe is there goal . If we lose and it unfolds this way Im going back to watching Wrestling LOLOL

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Man,I didn't watch the Commanders nor eagles games last week after our crapo effort,,,but YA!,,,Brother, I'm definitely digging on what yer' planting, in a round-a-bout kinda' way,,,:thumbup:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Man,I didn't watch the Commanders nor eagles games last week after our crapo effort,,,but YA!,,,Brother, I'm definitely digging on what yer' planting, in a round-a-bout kinda' way,,,:thumbup:
I didnt see the Skins game but the end of the Eagles -Rams was a little strange , Didn't look like the Rams were meant to win. Yep Im so bored of the Dak sucks threads this is what Im reduced to

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I didnt see the Skins game but the end of the Eagles -Rams was a little strange , Didn't look like the Rams were meant to win. Yep Im so bored of the Dak sucks threads this is what Im reduced to
:lmao:LMAO:lmao:

COPY THAT!

:starspin::lmao2::starspin:

* BTW,,, WHAT'S THE WORD ON OUR #76'S LEFT EYE "boo-boo" He'd INADVERTENTLY ENJOYED DURING THE COURSE OF THAT COLTS GAME?,,,do you know?o_O

Blackrain

Reaction score
Jerry said it looks bad but they got a good report from hospital so hopefully he is Ok to play . We flat out need a healthy oline to compete it covers our weaknesses in Dak and Garrett