Put up or Shut up!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a huge week for Dak!!! 100 million dollar contract or career back up!!! Imagine the pressure! Could you handle it?? If you say yes, you're probably full of crap! I hope he rises to the occasion, if he doesn't, at least we know.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This is a huge week for Dak!!! 100 million dollar contract or career back up!!! Imagine the pressure! Could you handle it?? If you say yes, you're probably full of crap! I hope he rises to the occasion, if he doesn't, at least we know.
Hello Drama Zone!

ShortRound

Reaction score

XiMGCXp.jpg

glimmerman

Reaction score
He is a gamer. He will do good. If he is smart he will call his own number a few times. Good team to have to show out against. And at home.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I don't know if I could handle the pressure but one thing I can do
is call...Kill..Kill..Kill
And change a play if I don't like it. I'm all about trying to pressure the defense... you guys would like me if I had NFL talent :lmao:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score

They were just talking about Dak on the radio. I think they were quoting Darren Woodson.

Woody said everyone in the DC organization loves Dak, from the players, the coaches and even the equipment guys. Supposedly, Dak "has it." They all believe he can be a championship QB.

I guess the proof, or poop, is in the pudding, and we'll see how he plays Sunday.

GenoT

Reaction score
I could handle it!

At least, trying the job...for a year or so...at $20mil per.

And if it didn’t work out, I’d be okay with a reasonable pay cut.
:lmao2:

Flamma

Reaction score
Zeke is going to have to have a decent day on the ground and our defense come up with a few turnovers and we'll pull away. Otherwise it's going to be a close low scoring game.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

He’s being set up to fail Manolo.. Dated coaches, dated offense, o-line being held together with duct tape, he’s shown flashes of potential however this is another circumstational year.

On the one hand you can say despite all these obstacles and being beaten to a pulp with league leading sacks, he’s durable and above .500

On the other hand one could say he’s Average.

He needs to amarare los juevos and take matters into his own hands. Whatever it takes to win, tell Stephen to fly a kite.