News: PW: Patriots downgrade two key starters as out for Week 4 game vs Cowboys

plymkr

Reaction score
Good. Normally I’m not happy when other players get injured but we’ve been hit with the injury bug so bad. If the other team has injuries it kind of even things out. I hope for a speedy recovery for our guys and their guys but this is good for us tomorrow. We need to win.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
it is so nice the not fear the Pats anymore, yeah any given Sunday, I know, especially after last week. But they had such an epically long run of historic dominance, I am so glad it is over

CWR

Reaction score
it is so nice the not fear the Pats anymore, yeah any given Sunday, I know, especially after last week. But they had such an epically long run of historic dominance, I am so glad it is over

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow from this Cowboys team. I want to believe they come out swinging, but last week was deafening. Now we are running with rookies on the oline, and a guard playing tackle, while simultaneously trying to improve a pathetic run defense and absorb the loss of our cb1.

I expect to win. We are the better team. That said, they have to re-prove themselves after last week's debacle and injuries.

plymkr

Reaction score
I have no idea what to expect tomorrow from this Cowboys team. I want to believe they come out swinging, but last week was deafening. Now we are running with rookies on the oline, and a guard playing tackle, while simultaneously trying to improve a pathetic run defense and absorb the loss of our cb1.

I expect to win. We are the better team. That said, they have to re-prove themselves after last week's debacle and injuries.
Right. I expect to win because we are the better team but last week really hurt that confidence. I’m glad they’re down a CB and an offensive lineman. Hopefully Micah and company shore up the trenches.

I’m concerned about this game because of our offensive line being banged up. I’m concerned about what we’ll do offensively. So hopefully they will come out swinging and put my concerns to rest. But my confidence in this team is shaken.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
DON'T WORRY, TEAMS HAVE GUYS INJURED, AND SOMEHOW THE BACKUPS PLAY REALLY WELL AGAINST US