Twitter: QB Dak Prescott: It’s going to turn and it’s going to be a great story

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
People need to stop with the "thought he was done talking" and the "they need to shut up and play". They have media obligations. They get fined for not saying anything. Do people not understand that?
I like Dak, but come on!! Say, we haven’t played well we must player better. Out!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They're definitely not would I call good. But aren't you sick of this BS? They parrot the motivational posters of the head coach and speak in platitudes. It feels like the game itself is just a show for them and a means to an end
I’ll be honest I stopped even listening to these pressers. Especially when they lose. Because I mean what can they say to satisfy us? Nothing. Only time is when they post. These answers they give are 100% bs. Especially Garrett’s. Parcells was probably the last guy worth hearing his pressers. He had some classic ones.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I’ll be honest I stopped even listening to these pressers. Especially when they lose. Because I mean what can they say to satisfy us? Nothing. Only time is when they post. These answers they give are 100% bs. Especially Garrett’s. Parcells was probably the last guy worth hearing his pressers. He had some classic ones.
Parcell’s was honest. Didn’t he call his team the dumbest team in America at one point?