Twitter: QB Deshaun Watson will not face charges

Reid1boys

Reaction score
until he gives a deposition in his civil suit and an eager prosecutor wants to pull a bill cosby on him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Neither did Zeke, but he got a six game ban via the Court of Goodell. Let's see what 22 women's allegations do to Watson vs. one woman's allegations towards Zeke.
There has to be a maximum game suspension that is allowed under the CBA for something that is not even criminal. I can not imagine Goodell could give him a 12 game suspension for something that he faced zero legal consequences for.

he was trying to pick up woman, but because hes an nfl qb, he gets sued. If he worked at Macy's, we would have never heard about any of these woman.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
There has to be a maximum game suspension that is allowed under the CBA for something that is not even criminal. I can not imagine Goodell could give him a 12 game suspension for something that he faced zero legal consequences for.

he was trying to pick up woman, but because hes an nfl qb, he gets sued. If he worked at Macy's, we would have never heard about any of these woman.

Zeke also faced zero legal consequences. The police threw out his case due but Goodell obviously knew more than law enforcement,

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Zeke also faced zero legal consequences. The police threw out his case due but Goodell obviously knew more than law enforcement,
Im aware and zeke got 6 games. That's why Im wondering how many games can Goodell dish out in something like this??

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Im aware and zeke got 6 games. That's why Im wondering how many games can Goodell dish out in something like this??

That's what I am unsure of. The league's Personal Conduct Policy has no consistency but in my opinion Watson should be looking at ten games minimum based on what other players were punished with. I mean they were ready to sit Trysten Hill three games for swinging at a Raider after last Thanksgiving's game; and 98 percent of the fans weren't even aware of the incident. Watson's case has been a huge smear on the NFL's image.