Twitter: QB Josh Rosen released

fivetwos

Reaction score
MM always wants a developmental type QB.

Rosen would replace Gilbert, not Nooch....so I'll pass.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
MM always wants a developmental type QB.

Rosen would replace Gilbert, not Nooch....so I'll pass.

But thats the question if he had to play a half of football who gives us the better chance to pull the game out Gilbert or Rosen.......Nooch needs to be replaced in the draft.

fivetwos

Reaction score
But thats the question if he had to play a half of football who gives us the better chance to pull the game out Gilbert or Rosen.......Nooch needs to be replaced in the draft.
I'll take Gilbert over Rosen.

Nooch having to start in Philly without ever having taken a preseason NFL snap was one of the most criminal things I've ever seen.

Romo wouldn't have looked much better if that was his fate.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I'll take Gilbert over Rosen.

Nooch having to start in Philly without ever having taken a preseason NFL snap was one of the most criminal things I've ever seen.

Romo wouldn't have looked much better if that was his fate.

Ill respect your opinion but I think we have seen what the nooch is and it aint Romo...

bewp7

Reaction score
i do not believe one second that rosen is better then gilbert or even have more potential. i think he is just a bust and people just have a lot of excuse for him. do u see what a team will give up for a young franchise qb???? if all the team he have been and actually see him every snap thought for 1 second he could be any thing they would not pass him around like they do.

cowboys do need to stop waisting time with dinucci and rush though. they are use less and there is better random lottery ticket qb out there who would be more useful to see if they can find some thing. neither one belong in the nfl.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
i do not believe one second that rosen is better then gilbert or even have more potential. i think he is just a bust and people just have a lot of excuse for him.

cowboys do need to stop waisting time with dinucci and rush though. they are use less and there is better random lottery ticket qb out there who would be more useful to see if they can find some thing. neither one belong in the nfl.

Both Rosen and Gilbert have 0 potential they are what they are at this point, Gilbert may hold his own against Rosen but at one point Rosen was a better QB and if it worked out watching them win the job in a comp the last 2 PS games is not a bad idea...in my opinion.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember, Rosen promised he'd make the teams pay that passed on him in the draft. I would like to benefit from that.

Well, they will pay, if those teams give him a signing bonus to bring Him in for a look. If they need a back up at some point. :muttley: