QB Justin Herbert returning for senior year

Carson

Reaction score
Good for him!

Hopefully it’s not similar to Matt Leinart

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Next year, he goes up against Tua in the draft. Wonder if he thinks he's better than him.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I would have never thought it at the beginning of the season, BUT Murray's 2018 performance, combined with both Baker Mayfield's and Lamar Jackson's instant success, and the fact that there are very few QBs available, could end up with Murray being a 1st round pick.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Next year, he goes up against Tua in the draft. Wonder if he thinks he's better than him.

And probably Fromm from GEORGIA. I would take anyone of the 3 but I prefer Tua. I think this a good decision by him and it also should make FO decision easier by not extended Dak this year. Let him play his rookie contract out. Well I should preference this as it should be an easy decision now but you never know with this FO

texbumthelife

Reaction score
This is the right decision. He may have been selected higher this year, but he may have also done irrevocable harm to his own progress by making the jump too soon. He needs another year of college seasoning. If he can progress accordingly, I think he's a better prospect than Tua next year, but Fromm is still the man.

exciter

Reaction score
He wants to be a Cowboy. He figures another year of Prescott stench might be enough to convince the idiots running this team that they must move on.
As bad as Dak is, the team around him gets him to at least 6-10 to 8-8 minimum. Which will put Herbert well out of there range. If Herbert doesn't get much better in progressing past his 1st read, I dont see him as being much more than a higher drafted version of Dak anyway!