BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's 16. Henne, Hill, Minshew, and Boyle shouldn't be on the list.

It's still not a good look.
I only counted 12 that actually started, but maybe I'm missing something. Either way, it's not important. We've seen the results.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
It’s such a small sample size though; shows you how tough this league is. One good run by Dak and he’d be top 3 which tells you quite a lot. Maybe next year lol… Not necessarily gonna hold my breath though.

teamrican1

Reaction score
Is it Dak's fault Jerry paid so much money to Elliot? Is it Dak's fault Jerry paid so much money to Dak? Dak never presented himself as something he wasn't. He never suggested he was the Troy Aikman or Tony Romo or even Danny White. He's a game manager, Trent Dilfer type QB. For a QB like that you need to build a great OL and running game and an awesome defense. Jerry has failed miserably in doing that with awful drafting, awful trades, and paying all sorts of players already on the roster (including Dak) way over their market value and preventing us from adding the guys we need even if Jerry were capable of evaluating talent (which he isn't).

Asklesko

Reaction score
Jerry gives his favorite players and coaches until the end of their careers to reach the potential he sees in them. He should apologize for that!