Video: QB School: Dak Prescott

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
watched it, good stuff...

- pick was a big mistake, ceedee is there wide open
- playbook looks ok to me - everyone harping on MM but i see a bunch of options for Dak
- o-line needs to play better, that cooks TD was 0.01sec away from being a strip sack instead
- love they fed ceedee, if he wanted he could of had 200yd and all 4 TD

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
I just wish he’d stop criticizing Daks footwork. It works for him and that’s all that matters
that play he did criticize it did kind of look like Dak could have stepped over himself...it's good coaching if anything

shabazz

Reaction score
that play he did criticize it did kind of look like Dak could have stepped over himself...it's good coaching if anything
he criticized several of the plays concerning his footwork but this has been Daks style ever since he started here. If he mean mouf him one more time ima get triggered.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Translated
Dak pocket bad
Dak mobile good

Question:
Can he stay healthy?

Zman5

Reaction score
The play where Sullivan questions why Dak threw it to Lamb and took a hit instead of throwing it to the receiver on the hot side, Sullivan should have known it was 3rd and 8. Had Dak thrown it to the hot receiver on the side the blitz was coming from, the receiver would have most likely been tackled by the LB and be 3 yards short of the 1st down. Dak made the right read and a great throw.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score

- playbook looks ok to me - everyone harping on MM but i see a bunch of options for Dak
- o-line needs to play better, that cooks TD was 0.01sec away from being a strip sack instead
if anybody gets anything from this video it's the guy who's doing it I don't like he's wrong the interception was not a mistake it was tipped at the line and then tipped again by the tight end meaning it was so online to an open tight end, that even when tipped at the line it still made it to its target just slightly behind because of course the guy got his hand up I'm sorry anybody criticizing that doesn't play football to know that the line did not play well most of the game he was on a 2 second and get rid of it timetable and he threw it to an open guy it got tipped before ever left the line of scrimmage you can't judge a play like that because you don't know what would have happened had it not got tipped it's not Prescott fault that guy got tipped....

I like how he starts off the entire video criticizing back saying you should have thrown it on time and then backtracks and says well maybe it would have been picked off it was good that he ran out of the pocket and threw it to someone else no it would have probably been an interception they were baiting Prescott throw that football there... They definitely were watching underneath and over the top that safety was waiting for that ball to be thrown right to that spot it would have been either tipped or picked off I mean the guy backtracks on his own video criticizing Prescott yeah he said some nice things but that interception during the game after the game I've watched it four times and now this video had it not been tipped that goes right into the hands of McKeon probably down to the 2 yard line and we're just fine so let's stop talking about it so there was another guy that could have possibly been open but it also possibly the pocket could have collapsed who knows you can't what if it the facts are there the ball was tipped by a defensive lineman because once again the offensive lineman can't hold their ground can't get any push forward and that's why he's able to stick his hand up and tip the football,

literally he says the guy was not that open to Prescott to throw the ball there nonsense you seen the two other receivers on the left side drag the defenders out of that area and McCain was running underneath them he would have been at least to the one yard line or a possible touchdown if the ball wasn't tipped...

Even a casual fan can see that the that area was being cleared out Mckeon was coming open there was plenty of space had the ball not been tipped.. If any of you believe that I'm gonna have to call you a casual fan and even a casual fan can see it if you freeze that enough times and then let it go full speed if the ball wasn't tip McCann has a chance for a touchdown there the other guys got fully cleared out and they can clearly beat his man that space was being cleared out..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
if anybody gets anything from this video it's the guy who's doing it I don't like he's wrong the interception was not a mistake it was tipped at the line and then tipped again by the tight end meaning it was so online to an open tight end, that even when tipped at the line it still made it to its target just slightly behind because of course the guy got his hand up I'm sorry anybody criticizing that doesn't play football to know that the line did not play well most of the game he was on a 2 second and get rid of it timetable and he threw it to an open guy it got tipped before ever left the line of scrimmage you can't judge a play like that because you don't know what would have happened had it not got tipped it's not Prescott fault that guy got tipped....

I like how he starts off the entire video criticizing back saying you should have thrown it on time and then backtracks and says well maybe it would have been picked off it was good that he ran out of the pocket and threw it to someone else no it would have probably been an interception they were baiting Prescott throw that football there... They definitely were watching underneath and over the top that safety was waiting for that ball to be thrown right to that spot it would have been either tipped or picked off I mean the guy backtracks on his own video criticizing Prescott yeah he said some nice things but that interception during the game after the game I've watched it four times and now this video had it not been tipped that goes right into the hands of McKeon probably down to the 2 yard line and we're just fine so let's stop talking about it so there was another guy that could have possibly been open but it also possibly the pocket could have collapsed who knows you can't what if it the facts are there the ball was tipped by a defensive lineman because once again the offensive lineman can't hold their ground can't get any push forward and that's why he's able to stick his hand up and tip the football,

literally he says the guy was not that open to Prescott to throw the ball there nonsense you seen the two other receivers on the left side drag the defenders out of that area and McCain was running underneath them he would have been at least to the one yard line or a possible touchdown if the ball wasn't tipped...

Even a casual fan can see that the that area was being cleared out Mckeon was coming open there was plenty of space had the ball not been tipped.. If any of you believe that I'm gonna have to call you a casual fan and even a casual fan can see it if you freeze that enough times and then let it go full speed if the ball wasn't tip McCann has a chance for a touchdown there the other guys got fully cleared out and they can clearly beat his man that space was being cleared out..
:hammer: :clap:

CWR

Reaction score

Can't argue with the post bye week play book.

As opposed to the week prior we had guys getting open on scheme. The charges game was almost all improvisation by the qb. I'm hoping that means cleaner games going forward.

Dak using his legs again is priceless. It makes this offense much more effective.

My biggest concern going forward is making this run game work again.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

pick was a mistake. I didn't like the play design. there were 3 Wrs running cris cross within 5 yards of the LOS and bunch of defenders there as a result. seemed like one of those bizarre Moore play designs. and then the ball got tipped and bunch of defenders in the area. why bunch WRs in the same small area? makes no sense. spread them out if you have 5 WRs and force the defense to defend the whole area.