Video: QB School: Dak Prescott

Kwyn

Reaction score
At this point, Dak should be teaching QB school.

Options are, ans always, ridiculously thin, but this is the year for Dak.

You look at other good teams struggling at QB and it’s obvious it’s not as easy as wandering down the garden path and plucking off fruit from a random “mahomesberry bush”.

It’s darn near a lightning in a bottle when it comes to QB.

I just feel good we don’t have Danny Dimes or Watson.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

You look at other good teams struggling at QB and it’s obvious it’s not as easy as wandering down the garden path and plucking off fruit from a random “mahomesberry bush”.

Well, if you watch most of his videos, he doesn't do a ton of Dak. Why? He hates Dak's footwork and mechanics. It annoys him so much. So...there's that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That was strange, I was watching the video in QCard's post (cadena de plata radio) when I posted that response.
Yes, this was weird. I saw you post that comment in QCard's thread with the Spanish version game review, so how did that comment you posted in that thread end up in here???

Something spooky going on. lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
well, every win and when we have a win streak or Dak performing at a high level for several games in a row, there is less and less of the Dak haters. but as we all know, a loss will be coming and Dak haters will show up in force blaming everything on Dak and rehasing everything that has been rehashed 149 times in 345 threads and 13,456 posts.

and then we all know if we lose in the playoffs. then yeah, its a whole off season of rehashing, and even if we go to NFCCG and lose or superbowl and lose, again, all fingers will point to one person by this group.

and if we win it all by any chance, its not Dak, its everybody else including the other team being weak.

Momanpr100

Reaction score

It's that people think we have this all star team that only needs a great Qb, but also they say Jerry sucks as a Gm and Mike sucks as a coach. I just wanna know how all this can be true and we still winning lol. Just maybe we have a good front office, a good coach, and a damn good Qb :dance:

Momanpr100

Reaction score
well, every win and when we have a win streak or Dak performing at a high level for several games in a row, there is less and less of the Dak haters. but as we all know, a loss will be coming and Dak haters will show up in force blaming everything on Dak and rehasing everything that has been rehashed 149 times in 345 threads and 13,456 posts.

and then we all know if we lose in the playoffs. then yeah, its a whole off season of rehashing, and even if we go to NFCCG and lose or superbowl and lose, again, all fingers will point to one person by this group.

and if we win it all by any chance, its not Dak, its everybody else including the other team being weak.
Sounds about right lol

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Sounds about right lol
they are a cult. for sure. its 100% one way or the other with them, they can't understand there is an in between. the biggest thing is some of them have literally come out and said they want the cowboys to lose because of Dak and spin it as its a good thing to lose!

morat1959

Reaction score
It's that people think we have this all star team that only needs a great Qb, but also they say Jerry sucks as a Gm and Mike sucks as a coach. I just wanna know how all this can be true and we still winning lol. Just maybe we have a good front office, a good coach, and a damn good Qb :dance:
What have we won the last 28 years?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

The defenses are adjusting to what teams were getting away with. Seems like what Dak went through last year others are doing this year. Trevor Lawrence is taking a step back I didn’t see.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You let these people tell it everyone trash but somehow we keep winning.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I agree, if all the other QB's in the league would just let Dak teach them the position, the game of football would be much better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Pretty messed up what this place has turned into where an overwhelming majority either hate or dislike Dak, especially now that Dak is playing some of the best football in franchise history.