QC related threads moved

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
As has always been the case maturity often interferes with free reign.

These threads have never ceased in bringing out the worst in folks and any of the 3 threads I moved can be seen as living proof.

Nors original point was a legit Cowboy football topic but we can't simply debate it as such. Its really sad. If you can't discuss Quincy Carter and stick to merely debating his football skills and ability to help a team win games you need to take a long look in the mirror.

Brett Favre was so addicted to pain pills he was picking them out of his regurgitation. Thats a self admitted story and not some rumor, btw. Yet no one was making jokes about him selling dime bags or having a dealer. Its time to grow up and get some class for chrissakes.

Reaction score
jterrell said:
Brett Favre was so addicted to pain pills he was picking them out of his regurgitation. Thats a self admitted story and not some rumor, btw. Yet no one was making jokes about him selling dime bags or having a dealer..

Wanna bet??

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I went back and looked at the one that was moved to the "Smack-talk forum". There were no flames going on in that one that I could see.

Waffle and I were discussing the issue and I wasn't offended at anything he said, and I wouldn't think that he was offended at anything that I said. (Waffle, if you were, please post here).

Neither one of us threw "flames" at each other, nor insulted each other, so................!?!?!?!?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
jterrell said:
As has always been the case maturity often interferes with free reign.

These threads have never ceased in bringing out the worst in folks and any of the 3 threads I moved can be seen as living proof.

Nors original point was a legit Cowboy football topic but we can't simply debate it as such. Its really sad. If you can't discuss Quincy Carter and stick to merely debating his football skills and ability to help a team win games you need to take a long look in the mirror.

Brett Favre was so addicted to pain pills he was picking them out of his regurgitation. Thats a self admitted story and not some rumor, btw. Yet no one was making jokes about him selling dime bags or having a dealer. Its time to grow up and get some class for chrissakes.

Well stated - sad but very true.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
I went back and looked at the one that was moved to the "Smack-talk forum". There were no flames going on in that one that I could see.

Waffle and I were discussing the issue and I wasn't offended at anything he said, and I wouldn't think that he was offended at anything that I said. (Waffle, if you were, please post here).

Neither one of us threw "flames" at each other, nor insulted each other, so................!?!?!?!?
No Jimz31, I was not offended in the least. I think you, Nors, and myself were truly debating the subject and we used facts as a basis for each of our arguments. It's what the board is all about.

I believe that the posts within those particular threads that repeatedly kept making disparaging remarks about Quincy's race or those dealing with "dime bags" and such is what jterrell is referring too. At least I hope that's the case.

In addition, a few posters now constantly refer to Vinny as Bill Parcell's "boyfriend", "lover", "wife", etc. I see those kind of remarks running along the same vein as those regarding Quincy Carter in the threads that were moved today. One would think that we would all be able to debate our points of view without hijacking threads with that kind of nonsense.

Reaction score
Waffle said:
or those dealing with "dime bags" and such is what jterrell is referring too. At least I hope that's the case.

ROFL @ you posting this paragraph, then looking at the pic in your sig-line!!

Look up the word “hypocrite” at www.dictionary.com, and I’m thinking your pic will be there!!

:rolleyes:

Waffle

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
ROFL @ you posting this paragraph, then looking at the pic in your sig-line!!

Look up the word “hypocrite” at www.dictionary.com, and I’m thinking your pic will be there!!

:rolleyes:
I have to admit that is pretty funny! However, I didn't name the guy, Cowpoke. Give me a break!! :D

Reaction score
Waffle said:
I have to admit that is pretty funny! However, I didn't name the guy, Cowpoke. Give me a break!! :D

Yea, well don't sit there and rail on me for stating a FACT about Carter, no mater HOW I phrase it.

Don't sit there and glorify some guy who adopts a drug-related name as his claim to fame, then turn around and chastise ME for calling out another who denies it, at the same time his superiors are telling the rest of the world, "uhhhh, yeaaaaa Quincy, ya kinda ARE an abuser!!"

Fair 'nuff??

Waffle

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yea, well don't sit there and rail on me for stating a FACT about Carter, no mater HOW I phrase it.
Relax and get off your high horse. I didn't "rail" on you, jterrell did. I was pointing out to Jim what jterrell's problem with the thread was, that's all. Don't kill the messenger.

Don't sit there and glorify some guy who adopts a drug-related name as his claim to fame, then turn around and chastise ME for calling out another who denies it, at the same time his superiors are telling the rest of the world, "uhhhh, yeaaaaa Quincy, ya kinda ARE an abuser!!"
For the uneducated...Mr. Darrell's "claim to fame" was being an awesome guitarist and for his band winning Grammy's, not having "Dimebag" as a nickname. He doesn't need to be nor am I "glorifying" him for that.

And if you had even bothered to read my other posts, you'll see I even agree with you about Quincy.

Happy New Year to you too.

[/QUOTE]