News: Qualitative sack analysis

JBond

Reaction score
Yet in the NFL not the east we are far superior in win rate and pressure etc even when not getting sacks we are affecting incompletions and killing drives. its not close, saw the graph this morning. Cowboys are so far ahead of any other team, it looks made up :))
Can you post that?

JBond

Reaction score
This ESPN article from earlier in the wek suggests that while we are #1 in pass rush win rate, we aren't far and away much higher. We are at 56%, the Jags are at 52% in 2nd place, the Eagles are at 50% in 6th.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...aderboard-win-rate-rankings-top-players-teams

A couple of other interesting notes about this weekend. The Eagles run stoppage rate isn't all that good (rated just behind us and we aren't a great run stop team ourselves). That's a positive for us. A negative? The Eagles are Top 10 in pass blocking win rate and we are dead last.

We better have success on the ground or we might be cooked Sunday night.
I so excited about this game! Very similar teams in neary every measurable. I am rolling with Parsons or Diggs doing something amazing to help pull out the win. They have Slay and a tough D-Line.

Really hope Petters is ready to play. The left side looks very different with him in the game.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
You are wrong. Sorry.
No, I'm not.
I do and have done quantitative and qualitative research.
Results through numbers vs. results through experiences is what my Ph.D. professors hammer as the distinction between quantitative v. qualitative research.
Talk to any professor who is a quantitative vs. qualitative scholar. They will tell you the same.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Yet in the NFL not the east we are far superior in win rate and pressure etc even when not getting sacks we are affecting incompletions and killing drives. its not close, saw the graph this morning. Cowboys are so far ahead of any other team, it looks made up :))
Do you have a link so I can see that? I was trying to make this point yesterday and was trying to find some data.