quarterbacking in the NFL

dirt

Reaction score
I love Sunday Ticket!!!
1.enjoy Tony Romo folks. Have you had a look at some of the quarter back play this Sunday? I feel sorry for the fans of the teams that have to put up with the likes of Trent Dilfer, Tarvarious Jackson, et al.

2. I am more impressed with the Vikes than going into the game. Aside from zero passing threat from Jackson and their receivers, I have to admit I held my breath every time they ran the ball. Their defense played very hard and tough as well, especially their defensive line

3. coming out game for Chris Canty? He seemed to show up on more plays and the blocked field goal essentially was the turning point

4.Brady James had a nice game. Doesnt he look faster and more fluid this year?

5. love the intensity and joy of the game shown by especially the defense.
nice to see the emotion

6. I chalk up the first half to post "getting hammered by last weeks opponent" syndrome. After the first drive, it seemed that perhaps there was a bit of lack of confidence and swagger and sharpness. The defense was just a bit out of postion leading to missed tackles and the offense was careless/
As the game settled in, the defense started to rev up it appeared. Field postion had a lot to do with that as well and it sounded like the crowd was really into it. I have to admit that in the first half there were too many fluky things that made me wonder if it was going to be one of those games where a favored team got caught by surprise - probably a function of watching all those wacky upsets in college football this year.

7. Roy Will actually played pretty good for him, although it still drives me nuts when he blitzes and runs directly into the blocking back and is stymied.

8. nice to have Greg Ellis back

9. I think JJ is under utilized attacking the edges and with swing passes although it seems he is having more success on check downs in the past few weeks. He is most dangerous in space on the move

10 nice to see Fasano getting some love. He is making a few plays every game that dont really get noticed.

11. someone has to tell Newman he is not Deon and sometimes running back a punt 6 yards is better than giving up 15 as he cuts back across the field and inevitably a blocking in the back penalty is called

12. Davis is invaluable on special teams. Our kick coverage has really improved with him on the field