Queshtion

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to insert a picture into your signature or more than one picture of a squirrel peeing on a team's logo?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
USER/CP at the top of the page will take you where to go. Just look for the apot to insert the url of your pic you want to insert. Really pretty easy especially if I can figure it out!

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
USER/CP at the top of the page will take you where to go. Just look for the apot to insert the url of your pic you want to insert. Really pretty easy especially if I can figure it out!

I dont know these damn thing keeps coming up saying you have no subscriptions to your folder. :mad:

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
after you click on usercp you have to click on the edit signature on the left hand column under settings and options. then click the insert image (yellow box icon) and then just put in the url. hope this helps

FavreToWalker

Benched
Reaction score
da_boyz_mk said:
after you click on usercp you have to click on the edit signature on the left hand column under settings and options. then click the insert image (yellow box icon) and then just put in the url. hope this helps

Im not sure if it worked or not. The letters are in my sig not the image. It's pissing me off. :mad: I suck at computers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FavreToWalker said:
Im not sure if it worked or not. The letters are in my sig not the image. It's pissing me off. :mad: I suck at computers.

Perhaps if you were a Cowboys fan........... :D

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
if you saved the signature it should work for you.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Go to user cp, go to edit signature, click insert image on the tool bar, and then insert the link on the popup...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
try using the small one it looks better, just my opinion though

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are welcome...I had to host the vikings flag on my site as the other was not remote linking the right way for some reason.