Question about drafting O-lineman this year

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Okay so I've been stating that we should go O-line with our first two picks. If not 2 out of the first 3. But would that even be possible with gametime active rosters?

Let's say for watever reason we get Iupati and Davis with our first two picks. We can't carry that many O-lineman on gamedays. Even if we cut Flo, The starting 5 would be Davis,Kosier,Gurode,Davis and Columbo. Depth would be Brewster,Free and Iupati. We still need a backup Center. That would be 9 active players. Do we deactive Free? That's still 8.

I have a strong feeling that a C/OG is going to high on our boards and Iupati is not part of our plans since he can't play C. It's a shame because he's going to be a perenial Probowl OG.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
who's to say we don't deal Kozier an put Iupati in there

could or can Brewster play center ? I have no idea

I think Iupati and Davis can play from day one

and pick G/C later rounds

RS12

Reaction score
Maybe Folk is not here next year and it is a moot point?

The Realist

Reaction score
If you are drafting a guard high he either has to be ready to go day one (Kosier gone) or have experience at center as well so he can backup all 3 interior position and get to the game........bumping Proctor off the roster.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
53 man roster.........53 should be able to dress........amend the damn rule already

NBA has a 15 man roster.......all 15 should be able to dress

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
The Realist;3090623 said:
If you are drafting a guard high he either has to be ready to go day one (Kosier gone) or have experience at center as well so he can backup all 3 interior position and get to the game........bumping Proctor off the roster.

duh really ???????

where do you come up with such profound knowledge