Question About Hall Of Fame Weekend

9to19and82

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have been reading that a lot of Cowboys fans are going to the Hall of Fame this year for induction.

I would love to stay in the same hotel as the Cowboys. Does anyone know what hotel they are staying in? Anybody already have reservations at the hotel?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
9to19and82;3463183 said:
Hey guys, I have been reading that a lot of Cowboys fans are going to the Hall of Fame this year for induction.

I would love to stay in the same hotel as the Cowboys. Does anyone know what hotel they are staying in? Anybody already have reservations at the hotel?

If you don't have reservations already you might as well stay in Cleveland or Columbus. You'll have to be very lucky to find a good room.

Good luck and :welcome:

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3463185 said:
If you don't have reservations already you might as well stay in Cleveland or Columbus. You'll have to be very lucky to find a good room.

Good luck and :welcome:

Yeah pretty much all the hotels in Canton and even Akron are sold out! My wife and I live in Cleveland and wanted to stay in a hotel for the weekend but we have to stay 20 miles south of Canton in New Philadelphia. Good luck!!

9to19and82

Reaction score
Well, what about going to the Cowboys' hotel for autographs and pictures? Is that an option?

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
9to19and82;3463208 said:
Well, what about going to the Cowboys' hotel for autographs and pictures? Is that an option?

Yeah I want to know that too!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Hostile;3463247 said:
The Cowboys usually stay at a Marriott Hotel.

I just looked on the Hall of Fame website and The Courtyard by Marriott is a preferred hotel and it's right there in Canton. So that's probably the one? This hotel looks familiar as I used to work for a place that set up audio/visual equipment at different hotels and offices for meetings and I think this was the hotel that the Bears and Dolphins stayed at when they played in the HOF Game back in 2005. I set up equipment for their meetings.