Question for cowboyszone

yentl911

Reaction score
It is going to be tough to watch ware this year. I bet he tears it up in Denver.

I would hate to see Fred somewhere else - the kid is a beast - tough, mean, smart, durable, centerpiece of our line for the next decade. What a great pick up he was - plus we got T-Will in the deal. Give JJ some credit here. Great move. I remember he was skewered at the time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Which player on the current roster would you hate seeing in another uniform?

My answer: Dez Bryant
I would truly be disappointed and heart-broken to see Dez leave.

Now that's a surprise. :cool:

Cowboy_Ace

Reaction score
DB is no Irivin. That is a statement that makes no sense to me. The baby becomes the babysitter? I would trade DB this season if we could package the pick to move up for Sammy. :D

Can't tell if serious.....

waving monkey

Reaction score
I think TFred although his only been here one year and I haven't had time to really see him in action long enough.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is going to be tough to watch ware this year. I bet he tears it up in Denver.

Yes it will be tough. But he won't tear it up in Denver. Unless your defination of terar it up is different then mine. He will have some good days and some bad days. In the end we did the right thing. But I hate seeing the players we drafted and gave a 2nd contract to leave.

yentl911

Reaction score
Yes it will be tough. But he won't tear it up in Denver. Unless your defination of terar it up is different then mine. He will have some good days and some bad days. In the end we did the right thing. But I hate seeing the players we drafted and gave a 2nd contract to leave.

I do think we did the right thing but I think he has a big year for them. I think he will be back in the 12-15 sack range again. He is one of my all-time favorites, and a warrior, I wish him the best.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Dez and Tony (Suprisingly, would irk me more if Dez left :confused:) I guess though talented, Tony has had time for his way to work. Dez is the lone alpha wolf in these woods.

Last edited:

dstovall5

Reaction score
73660803.jpg

All three of these guys, I'd cry ...
male19-male-crying-tears-smiley-emoticon-000061-large.gif

If you're going strictly by talent/what's left, then it'd be Dez/Tyron.

jnday

Reaction score
Losing Ware was a serious test to my fandom. If Dez and Ware both left in the same offseason and went to the same team then I may have a new favorite team. To me football is all about the players. The Dallas Cowboys are not a magical organization that I pledge allegiance to. If they put out a team full of Josh Brents, Pac-Mans and T.O.s then I won't root for them. But for the most part I like the guys we have here and if you have grown up watching sports then at some point you have had to get over your favorite player leaving. So I suppose I could get over even Dez leaving.

I look at things from a totally different viewpoint. I gavelittle emotional attachment to any if these players. Free agency and the salary cap prevents that. Very few players show any loyalty to the teams they play for. They are loyal to the money. The NFL players are hired guns. I have the emotional attachment to the team, the Dallas Cowboys. Most of the emotional attachment came during the Landry years and continued with the Johnson years. Sadly, the owner, coaches and most of the players of today do not compare to the people that held the same positions in the past IMO I simply don't have the same respect for the people within the organization that I had in years past. They have not given me a reason to have the same respect.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I the Texans offered 2 #1's for anybody on this team....they gone, no sorrow, no regrets. With the exception On Romo, it would be hard to watch him in another uni, but of course, it's hard for me to watch him in ours:p....badda bing.......I'll be here all week.

dstovall5

Reaction score
I the Texans offered 2 #1's for anybody on this team....they gone, no sorrow, no regrets. With the exception On Romo, it would be hard to watch him in another uni, but of course, it's hard for me to watch him in ours:p....badda bing.......I'll be here all week.

It's ok, everyone loves some Romo, even if they say/show other wise. The ones that resent him on these forums are just die hard closet fans, they just don't want to show it. :rolleyes:

I mean, I don't even think it's possible to dislike the guy. :D

jnday

Reaction score

There is not a player on the current roster that I would regret trading if the trade offer was good enough and reasonable.