Question for season ticket holders

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I bid on a pair of tickets for the Chiefs game this year on ebay, I was the high bidder, but the reserve wasn't met. The guy doing the auction emailed me and told me the reserve was $342 (or something close to that). He said it was $93 for the tickets, and then $78 per ticket for a seat license. Do you guys really have to pay this extra fee with season tickets? Would seem like a huge rip off to me. Almost paying double.

Torn_ACL

Reaction score
seat license?! that's some bogus information he's throwing your way. you'll want a parking pass too, trust me...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I thought it sounded like BS. My max bid was 200. would have been $220 since he was charging $20 for shipping. Would have been good seats.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Try this if you have fortitude. I've done it for baseball and football games and not once not scored tickets. Bring a TV and enough money to get in. Go to game bareback. Scout out for tickets and make the rounds. I've never not scored tickets. Especially where there are a lot of people dumping tickets if you have nerve, wait them out to kickoff and you get them real cheap.....

If you don't score tickets go back to car - tailgate and watch the game and have a frosty or two.

In Dallas case - can't you buy tickets direct - they are not sold out?

es22

Reaction score
Go to the stadium. There are plenty of tickets available. I always do the scalper thing.

My last trip to Dallas, I got 2 tickets to Emmitt's last thanksgiving game (vs WSH) and paid only $2 over cost. this was a couple of hours before the game.
35 yard line, 20 rows up, on the dallas side.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
es22 said:
Go to the stadium. There are plenty of tickets available. I always do the scalper thing.

My last trip to Dallas, I got 2 tickets to Emmitt's last thanksgiving game (vs WSH) and paid only $2 over cost. this was a couple of hours before the game.
35 yard line, 20 rows up, on the dallas side.

I flew to Joe Robbie, with wife and a couple friend to see a Cowboy game circa 96 with no tickets in hand. Scored 4 tickets in parking lot no problems.....

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I will probably try something along those lines if I can't get any the old fashioned way. It's a 7+ hr. drive for me to get there, so I would prefer to get them before I go down, but the few times I have been there I have noticed plenty of guys trying to get rid of tickets.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Nors said:
Try this if you have fortitude. I've done it for baseball and football games and not once not scored tickets. Bring a TV and enough money to get in. Go to game bareback. Scout out for tickets and make the rounds. I've never not scored tickets. Especially where there are a lot of people dumping tickets if you have nerve, wait them out to kickoff and you get them real cheap.....

If you don't score tickets go back to car - tailgate and watch the game and have a frosty or two.

In Dallas case - can't you buy tickets direct - they are not sold out?

Good plan Nors, I've done that myself at Giants, NE and Yankee games.

After a game starts, scalpers go nutzs thinking they are going to eat a ticket. I've walked into Yankee stadiun numerous times paying $5 for good loge seats. After the 1st inning, you own the scalpers.