Video: Question for the Cowboys fans rooting for the Eagles win the Super Bowl today

Doomsay

Reaction score
The only good outcome is that one team will be a 5 time SB loser or another team will be 0-3.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Its the lesser of two evils— but I am 100% rooting for the Patriots.

Brady is the GOAT and watching them add to their current run of greatness is like watching the Bulls or Yankees play in the 90s dynasties.

Would never want these two teams to be in the SB— but I tip my cap out of respect to New England as they are simply doing things with excellence.

I will never root for the Eagles unless their victory directly leads to helping us.

Donut

Reaction score
The good thing is that the Eagles will only be 2 games out of contention with the Bills, Bronco's and Vikings for most SB losses. :muttley: :igglestrophy:

superonyx

Reaction score
For me personally its a no win situation. I live in the philly/balt market and most of my family and friends are die hard eagles fans.
My father is on dialysis and my father in law is pushing 70. Both have been eagles fans for many years. So the human side of me says "I don't want them dying and never getting to experience the thrill of victory that i have been able to experience in 92, 93, and 95. "
But the cowboys fan in my cant stand the other segment of philly fans that dont deserve to feel happy. Some of these idiots are so terrible that they wont even know what to do with their happiness anyway. The city will burn I'm sure.

Well i am going to a superbowl party in a few hours and it will be full of eagles fans. Im sure 1 E.A.G.L.E.S. chant will have my cheering for pretty boy Brady in no time.

Come on Jerry....fix this crap.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
For me personally its a no win situation. I live in the philly/balt market and most of my family and friends are die hard eagles fans.
My father is on dialysis and my father in law is pushing 70. Both have been eagles fans for many years. So the human side of me says "I don't want them dying and never getting to experience the thrill of victory that i have been able to experience in 92, 93, and 95. "
But the cowboys fan in my cant stand the other segment of philly fans that dont deserve to feel happy. Some of these idiots are so terrible that they wont even know what to do with their happiness anyway. The city will burn I'm sure.

Well i am going to a superbowl party in a few hours and it will be full of eagles fans. Im sure 1 E.A.G.L.E.S. chant will have my cheering for pretty boy Brady in no time.

Come on Jerry....fix this crap.
You said it best, “Jerry....fix this crap.”.....