Video: Question for the Cowboys fans rooting for the Eagles win the Super Bowl today

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
No fan from any of the other three NFC East teams should be rooting for the Eagles. The only thing an Eagles win does is make the NFC East the first division with four Super Bowl winners. Nope, not enough to make me root for them, not even close!
I agree with you which seems wild. I couldn't cheer for the Giants to beat the Patriots but being I knew a bunch of Patriots fans they wanted to bet.......I made money both games but didn't feel good about it. I was still cheering for Giants to lose haha losing the money was worth it.

For the life of me I can't understand why East teams are cheering for eagles. It's crazy

Lutonio

Reaction score
Its the lesser of two evils— but I am 100% rooting for the Patriots.

Brady is the GOAT and watching them add to their current run of greatness is like watching the Bulls or Yankees play in the 90s dynasties.

Would never want these two teams to be in the SB— but I tip my cap out of respect to New England as they are simply doing things with excellence.

I will never root for the Eagles unless their victory directly leads to helping us.

That's what I keep telling people. Brady is already the best QB to ever to play. Nothing changes if he wins. You can't be EXTRA #1.

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
I used to hate teams too. But now I pull for players. Plus I like underdogs. So I'm going eagles. Foles is a great guy. I hate wentz isn't playing the dude balls. We should have drafted him. I'm not gonna cry either way hope it's a great game.

Doomsay

Reaction score
For me personally its a no win situation. I live in the philly/balt market and most of my family and friends are die hard eagles fans.
My father is on dialysis and my father in law is pushing 70. Both have been eagles fans for many years. So the human side of me says "I don't want them dying and never getting to experience the thrill of victory that i have been able to experience in 92, 93, and 95. "
But the cowboys fan in my cant stand the other segment of philly fans that dont deserve to feel happy. Some of these idiots are so terrible that they wont even know what to do with their happiness anyway. The city will burn I'm sure.

Well i am going to a superbowl party in a few hours and it will be full of eagles fans. Im sure 1 E.A.G.L.E.S. chant will have my cheering for pretty boy Brady in no time.

Come on Jerry....fix this crap.
Feel for you - it's Patriot Day up here in NE, find my wooden leg BS all week.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Football has a long off season, let’s hope it’s a long miserable offseason for the eagles...I doubt they’ll have this kind of success next year...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I “root” for one team the Cowboys. Want the Pats to win but not rooting for them.

star-ving

Reaction score
Offsetting cheating violations forcing both teams to forfeit

H68KtyOC.gif

DcFootball4

Reaction score
Feel for you - it's Patriot Day up here in NE, find my wooden leg BS all week.

Oh yeah. I feel ya, living up here in Maine. I put on the news and every single thing is about the Patriots, heck today it was about the Sheagles and the the Sheagles fans up here in Maine. This dude gave out free cheese steaks in Portland! I live in Augusta, I just wish i knew, I would have loved to march up in his business all decked out in Cowboys gear and have him SERVE me a free cheese steak.