Question: Hamlin or roy williams?

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
I don't know how to post an official poll, if someon does, please ddo it for me, but I'm havgin and arguement with another poster and we're going back and forth and he still thins RW is a great safety, and he even thinks he's beter then Hamlin, so I said he was the only cowboy fan who thinks he's not a HUGE liability in the pass coverage and his days as a good safety are long gone, maybe I'm wrong, but I said I would come here and have a poll to see if any other fellow cowboys fans still belive Roy's a great safety.

So the poll question s this, Who do you think the better safety is, Roy Williams or Ken Hamlin!

MY VOTE!
HAMLIN

Eskimo

Reaction score
Both are slightly above average players who are overpaid.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Coverage wise-Hamlin
Tackling-RW (He's really a LB best suited for the Dime and Nickle package.)

Section446

Reaction score
Roy Williams is one of the worst SS's in the league year in and year out. I can't wait for Jerry to drop him next season.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
PaulH1083;2420522 said:
Roy Williams is one of the worst SS's in the league year in and year out.

Explain why he has better numbers than atleast 95% of other players that play his position?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eskimo;2420334 said:
Both are slightly above average players who are overpaid.
Boiled down, that is the bottom line.

Clearly we need an upgrade at safety for next year and beyond.

adamc91115

Reaction score
This isn't even an argument... its not even close.

Roy Williams.

As great as Hamlin has been this year :)lmao2:Sorry, couldn't type that without laughing), I'd still take Williams.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Williams used to have his big hits and tackling make up for his poor coverage. this year Williams broke his arm trying to put a hit on a kick returner and didn't even knock him down. Roy is garbage now and has nothing left. with that said Hamlin by default.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Wow, this is sort of like the election for me. Just choosing between the lesser of two evils. I would like to see who will be the running mates for Williams and Hamlin before voting.