Question on Playoff tickets for Cowboys

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
If anyone has any idea, if the playoff tickets are going to for the game even if Cowboys get bye? Or those tickets have to be bought again?

BigDave95

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;1254422 said:
If anyone has any idea, if the playoff tickets are going to for the game even if Cowboys get bye? Or those tickets have to be bought again?

The tickets that were already sold are for the Cowboys 1st home game, regardless if that game is the Wildcard round or Divisional round... or even NFC Championship which is possible under some crazy scenario.

It's the 1st home playoff game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BigDave95;1254444 said:
The tickets that were already sold are for the Cowboys 1st home game, regardless if that game is the Wildcard round or Divisional round... or even NFC Championship which is possible under some crazy scenario.

It's the 1st home playoff game.

Exactly right.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
I had to buy for two games when I was sent my bill. There is no way for Dallas to host 3 playoff games. The first one is WC/Divisional. The second is the NFC Championship. Any tix not used will roll over into next year's season tix.

I'm not sure about simply buying tickets for individual games.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HTownCowboysFan;1254469 said:
I had to buy for two games when I was sent my bill. There is no way for Dallas to host 3 playoff games. The first one is WC/Divisional. The second is the NFC Championship. Any tix not used will roll over into next year's season tix.

I'm not sure about simply buying tickets for individual games.

yep I got mine saturday

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Got mine ordered.
I used the option where they e-mail them to you, and you print them out. Has anyone ever used these before. You take the entire sheet 11 1/2 x 8 print. And they scan those, the bar code.
I have them for the game Christmas against the Eagles, and also the 1st home playoff game. If there is one.