QUESTIONS: Post your questions for Brad Sham

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...of a head coach and coaching staff what are some of the interesting things you have noted over the years? Culture wise, front office mood, relations with press, etc.

From Landry to Johnson. Johnson to Switzer, etc. Have there been any transitions that were more difficult and why?

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Hi Brad,

Over the decades you've witnessed many rules changes in the NFL. If you could make a few changes to the rules of today's game, what would you change?

Many thanks!

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Hos- how do you plan on letting us know when Brad will be answering some of these? Or should we just keep checking back all the time? Just curious.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Mr. Sham,

First of all, thank you so much for your time. Not just here but with the Dallas Cowboys over the years. It's much more appreciated than you may think.

To my question:

For one day you get to run the Cowboys. You get to make three key moves. 1 Free agent signing, 1 move in the draft (either drafting a player or trading out of the spot), and cut one current player.

Who do you sign, draft, and cut and why.

I know you're an all class individual so if answering the last question makes you squirm a bit, by all means, leave it blank.

Thanks, again, for your time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
lane;3812056 said:
Thanks Brad for all the memories.

Been listening to you since 1979.

That thanksgiving game against the Commanders with Charlie Waters in the booth i shall never forget.

My question: Do you think Michael Downs should have gone to at least 3 pro bowls in his career?

edit:

it was the last game of the season.

35-34 last minute td to hill.

i apologize for the thanksgiving remark....i was 12 years old at the time.

Reaction score
Thank you Mr Sham for being the voice of America's Team. What was the most gut wrenching moment in Cowboys history for you?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am going to turn these in tomorrow morning. So one more day to ask questions.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Hey Brad, have always cherished your uber ability on the radio and can't believe you might read this! So I don't have to tell you how nice it is to have your pressence as well as your respected insight.

Ty

What is the main ingredient that it will take to transform the Dallas Cowboys back into a winner?

godofwar

Reaction score
First, thank you for taking time to answer our questions.

Mr. Sham, how much of your football knowledge came from side conversations with a coach like Tom Landry? Can you relate any of those stories?

Do you have any stories to tell of the mercurial Hershel Walker?

Did you ever have any run-ins with a player ala Skip Bayless where a player took exception to some of your commentary?