QUESTIONS: Post your questions for Brad Sham

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No questions for you.

Just want to say thanks for doing this for the board and the cowboys fans on the board.

It may not seem like much to you or others, but it is a nice thing and we appreciate it.
:cool:

Bizwah

Reaction score
I wanna know if he was jumping up and down in the booth when Harper starting "breaking away"!

I still get chills when I hear replays of Sham saying that.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
First of all,I have to say that I really enjoy listening to you.There are many times,I'll listen to you,and watch with the tv muted.

Q: Who is the most influential athlete that you have interviewed? (from any sport) Thanks for your time,I appreciate it!

Boyz981

Reaction score
Thanks Brad, I enjoy your broadcasts...

Not a football question, changing the subject!

Do you think Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. will ever build a chopper together again?

That's what everyone wants to know!

arglebargle

Reaction score
Brad and Babe have some of the best, most insightful commentary on the Cowboys around. I'm always interested in their views about the team and organization.

I'd like to hear Brad's opinion on how the impending labor trouble is going to affect the implementation of the Cowboys' offensive and defensive schemes this coming season, and what effect it will have on the players' development.

Also, it would appear to me to tilt the draft towards players who are more ready to play, as opposed to the 'great physical talent' guys who need some work.

Jay

Reaction score
Brad,

Just wanted to say thanks and reiterate other poster's thoughts in that you're the best in the business. No questions from me, but greatly looking forward to your responses on the ones that have already been asked. As a fan thousands of miles away, I always try to catch as much local media coverage as possible that I can find on the internet (thanks to CowboysZone) and I have always enjoyed listening to your opinions on the team, both past and present.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Who was more exciting to call? Emmitt or Tony Dorsett? And thanks for doing this. It's been a pleasure to hear you all these years.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Sham. Thanks for the memorable moments throughout the years and you and Babe are great.

Who do you believe are definite departures from the team before next season?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Thanks Brad for all the memories.

Been listening to you since 1979.

That thanksgiving game against the Commanders with Charlie Waters in the booth i shall never forget.

My question: Do you think Michael Downs should have gone to at least 3 pro bowls in his career?

Bulldog

Reaction score
Brad Sham is the Vin Scully of the NFL....simply the best.

I would like to ask him if the station could put a 5 second delay on the broadcast? I have dish and cannot listen to the game broadcast and watch on tv at the same time....which stinks!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Brad, how hard was it on a personal level for Jerry Jones to let Wade Phillips go this past season? Was he ever really close to considering a coach other than Jason Garrett?

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
Bulldog;3813061 said:
Brad Sham is the Vin Scully of the NFL....simply the best.

I would like to ask him if the station could put a 5 second delay on the broadcast? I have dish and cannot listen to the game broadcast and watch on tv at the same time....which stinks!
You need to learn how to use your dvr. ;)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Sham is gonna find himself with a few hundred questions if he doesn't hurry ;)

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Mr. Brad Sham,

Thanks for so many memories and so many great calls over the years. You are a class act and a true pro at what you do.

My only question is...can we get some beers on the Riverwalk and talk Cowboys for an hour? Training Camp 2011. You're all over it! haha

:starspin

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Brad, I just want to thank you for doing this Q & A and sharing your thoughts with us. Thank you.

fan62

Reaction score
After you retire, will you ever publish a semi-tell all series of books about what you know of the off field cowboy stuff?

I have had conversations with several of the 60's and 70's players who told me stories i wouldn't want printed; but had some hilarious stories that should probably be told. ( I also agreed to never repeat a few of those stories, but I must say, that for me, the players became more interesting and personal).

I hope you have kept plenty of notes.