QUESTIONS: Post your questions for Shawn Zobel of DraftHeadquarters

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
First of all let me update two already submitted Q & As.

Victor Butler's manager said he is working on it. I told them not to rush anything because we all understand.

Bill Bates questions were submitted 2 days ago. I hope to hear from him soon.

Shawn Zobel is the main guy at Draft Headquarters. His area of expertise is the Draft. Therefore questions should be confined to our Draft picks and UDFAs for the most part.

Enjoy.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
My question to Mr. Shawn Zobel would be about LB Bruce Carter and your thoughts regarding his 2nd round status and how he fits into the Ryan's defensive scheme.

Also, do you believe that the safety position is top priority in next year's draft? And who are the likely candidates considering we'll be picking with the 32nd pick overall. :grin: Thank you.

realtick

Benched
Reaction score
Could you ask how he projects Miami U's safety Ray Ray Armstrong as a prospect.

Also, ask him who his top 3 college cornerbacks are this season.

Thanks-

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's 2014. How many starters are on the field for the Cowboys from this draft class?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Hostile;4048464 said:
First of all let me update two already submitted Q & As.

Victor Butler's manager said he is working on it. I told them not to rush anything because we all understand.

Bill Bates questions were submitted 2 days ago. I hope to hear from him soon.

Shawn Zobel is the main guy at Draft Headquarters. His area of expertise is the Draft. Therefore questions should be confined to our Draft picks and UDFAs for the most part.

Enjoy.

Shawn, dallascowboyjoe here, out of the undrafted players the cowboys signed, who do you think will really surprise the cowboys and make the team. Also Shawn Keenan Mace, DL, the cowboys signed him to a contract, now supposedly has to go back through supplmental draft. How come, since cowboys signed him to a contract and is he any good. Keep up the good work Shawn.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
How often do scouts contact you about information on your site and what kinds of things do they talk about?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I'd like your opinion on Nagy. He lost his starting job in College because of injury, and his replacement continued to start even after Nagy was healthy again. What, if anything, does this say about the level of Nagy's play in college and what future do you see for him in the NFL?

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Hey Shawn, thanks for answering our questions. Who are your top 10 players at all positions in the 2012 draft that seem to fit the Cowboys' new draft philosophy of smart, tough/aggressive, athletic, team leader-type players?

dwmyers

Reaction score
Shawn, what's the most underrated trait in a draftable player?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since we're short on questions I'll do another....

Now that we've seen an offseason with the draft before veteran free agency, do you prefer it that way?