Quick Introduction

doomgazer

Reaction score
Hello CowboysZone!

Another newbie here coming over from DC.com. Although disappointed about the official forum shutdown, I have to admit some of the member antics and constant revisiting/rehashing of the same topics got stale. Excited for some fresh perspective. I hope to see some familiar faces and I look forward to reading what you all have to say about our favorite, heartburn-inducing franchise.

I tend to lurk vs comment, as such I'll probably be under the "new member" lockdown for a couple years, hah.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome to CowboysZone! :)

We'll definitely rehash a lot of things here especially during the off-season of what-ifs but at least it's a new kind of rehashing :D

doomgazer

Reaction score
Welcome to CowboysZone! :)

We'll definitely rehash a lot of things here especially during the off-season of what-ifs but at least it's a new kind of rehashing :D

There's always room to rehash certain things, unless it's people starting 30 identical threads on why Dak sucks and Romo should still be the QB, etc.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's always room to rehash certain things, unless it's people starting 30 identical threads on why Dak sucks and Romo should still be the QB, etc.
Our staff is good about merging those kinds of threads as we try to avoid having several threads with the same discussions going on at the same time. We do make some exceptions of course, especially during the offseason when news is slower, but still, no one wants to see a lot of threads on the same topic even if you agree with it.