Quick QB/WR fix

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think Tenn. would be his best place, followed by Indy (they have 91 million cap space), Chargers (defense already in place), then Dallas. he is not going to SF, since grapolo already has a large contract he received and can't have two 20+M QB on your team....I would say dallas is a distant 5th.....he wants rings. coming to dallas won't get him close to a ring for the next two years.

I like the Colts too.. I forgot about them.. I wonder if Pittsburgh is an option..

starfan1

Reaction score
so let me see here a minute. Offense ranked in the top 5 all season. Current QB #2 in yards and is in top ten in pretty much all the other categories. I believe we had 2 (1000 yard receivers). Defense however last in turnovers middle of the road in sacks and could use a talent infusion but ya go ahead and focus on the offensive side of the ball because you dont want to see current QB next year.

Sheer brilliance!

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Everything does..........except health insurance.
Ain't that the truth.....would you believe that last June when I had my first heart surgery when it was all said and done the hospital and Dr bills along with all the little stuff they like to charge for was just a little over 600,000.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Several easy steps to deal with the QB and WR positions:

1. Non-Exclusive tag Dak Prescott and arrange a trade with New England. The Patriots need a QB to replace Tom Brady and Dallas gets their next (2) 1st round draft picks (pick #23 this year and next year's pick).

2. Sign ex Patriots QB Tom Brady to a 2-year contract (which ultimately will be a 1-year contract)

3. In the 2020 NFL draft Dallas selects WR Henry Ruggs III to start outside with Michael Gallup. Re-sign Randall Cobb to play the slot. Allow Amari Cooper to go sign elsewhere. With the #23 pick obtained from the Patriots Dallas takes Utah State QB Jordan Love and allow him to learn under Tom Brady for a year before he takes over the starting role in 2021.

Dallas saves cap room by getting rid of Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper and replacing them with cheaper options. They can then re-sign CB Byron Jones as they need him back.

No, we need Dak to learn under Kellen Moore cuz he's got all them rings and playing time. Brady would just get in the way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ain't that the truth.....would you believe that last June when I had my first heart surgery when it was all said and done the hospital and Dr bills along with all the little stuff they like to charge for was just a little over 600,000.
Holy crap! I would expect it to be high, but not that friggin' high!