Quincy Butler never had a chance...

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Parcells didn't even play him the last game. Its clear from the get-go that he had a clear Quincy Butler bias. He mismanaged him from Day 1.

And for all those people saying that Bill Parcells can do no wrong ... let's not forget that he struck out on Bruce Thorton and Lance Frazier. The saying is true .. trust in Big Bill, except when it comes to backup cornerbacks.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I agree.

Coach Parcells had it out for him from day one.

He does that to players he doesn't like. It must make him feel like a big man.

Bigger than he is.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Parcells didn't even play him the last game. Its clear from the get-go that he had a clear Quincy Butler bias. He mismanaged him from Day 1.

And for all those people saying that Bill Parcells can do no wrong ... let's not forget that he struck out on Bruce Thorton and Lance Frazier. The saying is true .. trust in Big Bill, except when it comes to backup cornerbacks.
For being a undrafted rookie free agent we picked up off of a practise squad I thought Frazier did well. He just wasn't good enough to keep his job.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
He enjoyed playing head games with Quincy Butler because he's such a miserable human being.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:

oh my god stop the presses.

ahemm sorry but who are these guys? I can't recall. and butler was a long shot anyways. how could he have been mismanaged. would you take him over Elam? or Reeves? or Jones? or Glenn? I mean if you keep him you have to cut somebody else.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
:laugh2:

Yes, I am sure this post is all about Quincy Butler.

JPM

Reaction score
That's it !! Butler is off the team I'm not watching Dallas this year. I plan on boycotting any Dallas memorabilia, who's with me !

Excuse me, I need to go start a fight with my wife over this too....

superpunk

Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
He enjoyed playing head games with Quincy Butler because he's such a miserable human being.

He should have changed his coaching style.

But seriously, the news is sad. :(

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
JPM said:
That's it !! Butler is off the team I'm not watching Dallas this year. I plan on boycotting any Dallas memorabilia, who's with me !

Excuse me, I need to go start a fight with my wife over this too....

This cut is so upsetting I just got into a nasty argument with my wife about it. Help me.

Reaction score
Generally speaking . . . me and sarcasm go together like peanut butter and jelly . . .

But I'm having a hard time figuring out if this thread is legit, sarcastic, or referencing some sort of inside joke . . .

I'll just smile and nod I suppose . . .

JPM

Reaction score
Alexander said:
This cut is so upsetting I just got into a nasty argument with my wife about it. Help me.

I need more help than you over this, I just kicked my dog becasue he's not on the team. What in the world am I going to do with my custom Butler Cowboys jersey. It says no refunds !!!!!!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2: :lmao:

Bill is the DEBIL!!!

You know he ruined Butlers chances because he did not like him.
We all know it was Jerry and ONLY Jerry that wanted us to bring in Butler.

Bill...why didn't you give Butler more chances.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Butler was seemingly doing well in practice, too. Read he had a few interceptions not too long ago.

How could we expect a fair evaluation without placing him in the starting lineup at least once early in the preseason?

Parcells is lucky he had a top-10 pick to nab Newman, because his ability to develop cornerback talent is suspect.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This SATIRE is very SATANISTIC.........UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :rolleyes:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The thing is that Bill is a dinosaur and he only knows how to coach one way. So he tries to mentally test Quincy Butler, and if he doesn't pass the test right away he's done with him. Maybe Quincy Butler just needed some encouragement, for once. Not all player's respond the same way.

jman

Reaction score
junk said:
:laugh2:

Yes, I am sure this post is all about Quincy Butler.

Maybe just bad memories about other guys named Quincy...LOL

Bone

Reaction score
They are probably cut him now to try to be inconspicuous because they probably want to add him on the practice squad at a later date.

Bone
out.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Actually he was cut because he switched numbers with a previously cut guy.

BP to Zimmer - "I got rid of #36 already , what is he doing out there again - get his butt out of here"

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
When Bill heard about Coleman then saw Hurd wearing #17 and then heard the name Quincy he lost it :D

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I knew it was over for Quincy Butler when they tried to mess with his coverage mechanics.

What was that about?