Quincy.......

StarMan2112

Reaction score
It will be hard to get Quincy back....considering there are 31 other teams knocking his door down to sign him. :rolleyes:

Sinister

Reaction score
history_header_roh_meredith.jpg

lonestarkid

Reaction score
Finally, someone with some sense. People don't realize that we did well in 2003 because we had a very athletic team including our quaterback. He was not very accurate, but on a team with an offensive line like ours, he would do better than anyone we have right now.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Understand this RIGHT NOW. There is NO WAY Quincy is ever coming back. NEVER. He's an inaccurate Q.B with a drug problem. His skill level is highly suspect to say the least, add a drug problem and a propencity to pull a Leon and blame everyone else and you have an unemployed Q.B. What he did to the Jets last year is unforgivable. He's toast. May see time as a backup somewhere in the future but as of now those prospects are shakey too.

dorsett

Reaction score
I agree. You guys can say what you want about him, but he is better than anyone we have on the roster right now. I will say this, Bledsoe is not the answer. I now remember why I hated him so much in Buffalo. He is a statue waiting to get sacked and he holds the ball to long. Damn, another dissapointing season.

Chevyman08

Reaction score
Hell No. All three of our current quarterbacks are better than Quincy F-ing Carter!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
you would think with all the responses you get from this subject Quincy was a dallas cowboy

you either love him or you hate him.:D

dosent that sound familar?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Avenging Hayseed said:
Understand this RIGHT NOW. There is NO WAY Quincy is ever coming back. NEVER. He's an inaccurate Q.B with a drug problem. His skill level is highly suspect to say the least, add a drug problem and a propencity to pull a Leon and blame everyone else and you have an unemployed Q.B. What he did to the Jets last year is unforgivable. He's toast. May see time as a backup somewhere in the future but as of now those prospects are shakey too.

I see someone took the bait.

:rolleyes:

Smith22

Reaction score
Carter has more important issues to deal with right now, like drugs.

He decided his own fate. Let it be.

Wimbo

Reaction score
NeOn_KoWbOy_88 said:
I think our team would do better with good old number 17 back, does anyone else think this?

So...... at 3:32am were you still drinking, or do you just start that early?

:p:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
(sucker for even opening this thread :bang2: )

IF your lineplay is SO bad, you have to entertain the thought of playing a QB who takes off at the sound of a pad-on-pad, you need to fix your line.

Somehow, somehow, fix your line.

Trying to mask incompetence never works....it only compounds it.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
:eek: :shatfan:
Look out , here come the Quincy Lovers N' Haters. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!