Quinn cherry picking & siding players

cowboyec

Reaction score
Myself do not get it. I'm pulling for Joseph as well to return to the team and show his talent as well. Dallas needs more than 1 or 2 guys in the secondary and the more these guys show the better off this team is. I think Joseph will have a chance to be a big part of this secondary and I hope Wright does as well. Wright is doing exactly what any player would do who is challenging for a spot and that is taking advantage of the extra time he is getting.
exactly.

cowboyec

Reaction score
coach mccarthy and coach quinn NEED kelvin joseph to be a hit.

you really think they would pearl harbor one of their own???

stop.

chagus

Reaction score
It seems like Quinn is hell bent on proving that taller players are better even when there are smaller better players on roster like KJ.

I believe they forced to Kelvin Jospeh to sit out so Nashon Wright can get majority of the reps.

I just want to see this overhyped piece of poo go against the real WRs with pads and space to cover. Keep that same energy when his ankles are broken.

So you're hoping one of our very own draft picks fails at his job?

Great post, dude.

garyo1954

Reaction score
The only thing you got wrong is it was all Kelvin's idea. Quinn had nothing to do with it.

ESisback

Reaction score
So they draft a guy with a high 2nd round pick even though they don't like his height and plan to sit him for the third round pick. Just stop and listen to that and think about how silly that sounds.

So now, After taking him with that pick, they fake a news story that he has been sick and coerce him to go along with it to the point of him posting on his social media that he is not feeling well so they can get more reps to the third round guy? Again just stop and listen to that talk and think about how silly that sounds.

Next, from what I have read they are still keeping Lewis and Lewis has been getting playing time in camp. Oh and don't forget about Anthony Brown, he is under 6 foot as well and getting playing time....this cannot be, they only want tall players and only want to play them in camp. Again just stop and listen to that talk and how silly that sounds.

Now Anthony Brown and Lewis are both under 6 foot yet Kelvin Joseph is 6'1. WHY is Joseph not getting playing time over Lewis and Brown if it all boils down to them sitting him because they like taller corners?

Actually...how about you stop and think about how silly some things are before you post them and decide not to post them.

The sillier the better, if it gets him the attention he craves!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It seems like Quinn is hell bent on proving that taller players are better even when there are smaller better players on roster like KJ.

I believe they forced to Kelvin Jospeh to sit out so Nashon Wright can get majority of the reps.

I just want to see this overhyped piece of poo go against the real WRs with pads and space to cover. Keep that same energy when his ankles are broken.

So the fact Kelvin Joseph had to spend ten days in quarantine was some part of an elaborate ploy by Dan Quinn for Nahshon Wright to shine in non-contact practices held in shells and shorts??

Interesting. So perhaps Donovan Wilson was given a fake injury so 6'4 safeties Jayron Kearse and Israel Mukuamu could get reps?

This is how conflicts start in this forum. People trying to find conspiracy theories in things as as meaningless as this.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Dak_Attack_09 Well, wouldn't you say Quinn's plan backfired? This does not bode well for the Cowboys with Quinn at the helm on defense. Wouldn't you say? I guess Quinn will go to Plan B - the Joseph Kelvin voodoo doll. And if that doesn't work, the last resort is all out warfare and go Tonya Harding on him.

Got to give Quinn credit for implementing thus plan without Jerry knowing about it, especially since he just got here a few months ago. Or, is Jerry in on the plan too?

Maybe this is Quinn sabotaging McCarthy just like Garrett did to Wade Phillips. Dang, this Quinn sure is a devious one.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You’re saying you don’t believe Kelvin Joseph was actually sick and that the Cowboys are purposely benching him to prove a point?

eird-al-yankovic-tin-foil-hat-160x160.jpg

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I believe...l believe!

A belief is like an opinion. And an opinion is like a butthole. And the stuff that comes out of someone's butthole can have the same value of a belief or an opinion. Because a belief or an opinion is in the eye of the beholder.

Just saying.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I believe...l believe!

A belief is like an opinion. And an opinion is like a butthole. And the stuff that comes out of someone's butthole can have the same value of a belief or an opinion. Because a belief or an opinion is in the eye of the beholder.

Just saying.

I assure you, sir, my eye in way, shape, or form finds it necessary to behold your butthole.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
So, they drafted a guy in the 2nd round, to throw him in the doghouse because of his size, to have a 3rd rd pick to step in and flourish?

I agree, I don't believe they're downplaying Joseph for Wright, but I do like both guys. I'm glad Wright is getting a chance to show what he can do.

Them

Reaction score
...?...you seem to attack the Boys.. even without clear evidence...I smell a smelly troll!...:thumbdown:

CWR

Reaction score

Give it a rest. Wright is a Cowboy too. Don't let your man love for Joseph dilute that.