Quinn has 14/1 odds to be the Charger's next head coach

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure would be nice to have a quality DC that enjoyed being a DC, stuck around, built something that won championships instead of demonstrating the Peter principle all over again. Hoping DQ is that guy.

rags747

Reaction score
Belicheck is too old and a defensive coach. Hebert needs an offensive mind. Do todays players really want to put up with Belichecks bully mentality, I think not. I say he’s done…

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Worst job in football, which says a lot given they have a QB and LT.

$42 million over the cap and they’re honestly going to have to turn this roster over. Way too much money tied into KAllen, JBosa, KMack and MWilliams and not poor drafting the last three years probably means a roster shake up is coming

Taggy12

Reaction score
How the hell is Moore 4/1? Wouldn't he be the interim coach if there was any interest at all?
I read thst he decline the interim as he dont wanna ruin his chance to be head coach this off season

Reactions: CWR

catiii

Reaction score
Why does everyone seem to WANT him to leave>?? Screw the odds and Fughettaboutit already. We need him.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I can see Quinn in New England if they are in a spot to get one of the top QBs in the draft.

CWR

Reaction score
I read thst he decline the interim as he dont wanna ruin his chance to be head coach this off season
Hes already ruined. No one is impressed with his work in LA, but yeah I heard the same.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Hes already ruined. No one is impressed with his work in LA, but yeah I heard the same.
Most new head coaches prefer their own choice of OC and DC. Moore is smart if he actually declined the interim position. He knows he’s looking for a new job next season, somewhere.

Reactions: CWR

silvernblu

Reaction score
He loves exactly where he is right now and is satisfied as a coach developing the group he has here and now. He is a satisfied coach to his satisfaction here in Dallas.
What is it people do not understand about this?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I don't understand the lovefest for Lincoln Riley.
Me either. He was a guy who was born on 3rd base like Ryan Day at Ohio St. He had no idea how to win the big game once his team got to the playoffs and they couldn't just out talent their opponents like they did in the Big 12. He took over a well put together Stoops program. Just like Ryan Day took over a well put together Urban Meyer program.

And he's failed so far at USC. Has some good talent but yet again, his teams are soft and lose any big game he plays. He's not even close to an offensive genius. He's nothing more than Kliff Kingsbury except he got fortunate to coach at better programs than Tech to inflate himself.

MS17

Reaction score
We don't know what DQ's real mindset regarding his current gig in Dallas is, but it's much talked about. One thing is certain, he has as much (or more) job security as any coach or coordinator in the NFL right now. I'm in the group thinking that there is probably that ideal HC job with some organization out there he's just waiting on.

CCBoy

Reaction score
We don't know what DQ's real mindset regarding his current gig in Dallas is, but it's much talked about. One thing is certain, he has as much (or more) job security as any coach or coordinator in the NFL right now. I'm in the group thinking that there is probably that ideal HC job with some organization out there he's just waiting on.
Naw, people around here talk all the time about what they have just no clue about. When he signed back up to be the DC and stay with Mike McCarthy, that was exactly what he said in his interview. You stand educated now...