Quinn is Rod 2.0

JayFord

Reaction score
every coach gets players that fit their scheme because football is a scheme based game

817Gill

Reaction score
Had we picked Cox where we picked Wright and vice versa no one would be saying squat.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I am absolutely sick of these defensive coordinators holding the team hostage cause they have to have guys that “fit their scheme”. That’s how you end up taking someone in the third that could have been there in the sixth. No wonder the Atlanta defense sucked.

Please. If your defensive system thrives with certain types of players, why on earth would you draft dudes who don't fit?

Loso86

Reaction score
I am absolutely sick of these defensive coordinators holding the team hostage cause they have to have guys that “fit their scheme”. That’s how you end up taking someone in the third that could have been there in the sixth. No wonder the Atlanta defense sucked.
Hard to compare him after 1 draft...lol man

JMPearson

Reaction score
I cant wait to see Wright ends up being a good football player and no one will say anything about how bad he is then.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, at least he drafted some 1-tech run stoppers. The Atlanta defense sucked b/c they couldn't stay healthy. We have 2 of the worst offenders now.