Quinn is the man

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How much longer does it take to get into “playing” shape. The guy is supposed to be a professional and basically be in shape year round. It was shoulder surgery and it was months ago.

Randal Gregory coming back yet?

I hope so.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I can't wait until Quinn has a bad game and you turn on him. :muttley::dance:
Nope. One can easily tell Quinn is a better pass rusher than Lawrence. Very easy to see. Quinn goes up against an opposing Offense's best pass protection lineman (the Left Tackle), and he by far gets to an opposing QB much quicker than Lawrence does. Cowboys paid the wrong pass rusher a record deal.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Nope. One can easily tell Quinn is a better pass rusher than Lawrence. Very easy to see. Quinn goes up against an opposing Offense's best pass protection lineman (the Left Tackle), and he by far gets to an opposing QB much quicker than Lawrence does. Cowboys paid the wrong pass rusher a record deal.

I actually agree with you right now but I won't go as far as paid the wrong guy with such a small sample size. It's like everyone loving the back up QB and Quinn is SHINING right now the same way a healthy DLaw would with a new team. My comment was somewhat in jest to CZ in general that waivers like the wind every week.

exciter

Reaction score
This guy is awesome . His speed is off the charts for a DE. He can chase down QBs as well. Him being on the field helps the defense tremendously. One sack was taken away when Garrett took the penalty. I'd like to see Quinn on one side and Gregory on the other. Gregory has some burst up the field as well. That would be something
They didn't take the penalty, announcers said it wrong. He lost a sack on the db holding call!

Jeffkills

Reaction score
It's such a shame we don't have him locked up for more years...

Quinn is better than Dlaw, who needs to make a play one of these weeks...

Quinn off the edge is absolutely deadly!!

giphy.gif

exciter

Reaction score
How much longer does it take to get into “playing” shape. The guy is supposed to be a professional and basically be in shape year round. It was shoulder surgery and it was months ago.

Hmmm... shoulder surgery.... cant lift weights... probably be around mid season before he's in playing shape. Probably going to need the offseason weight program before he's at full strength. 2 1/2 sacks and being doubled just about any time the offense is planning on running a pass play that requires more than 3 seconds!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yeah I have been super impressed with him so far. Would be nice to lock him up, but man, we need to pay everybody already. lol

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Quinn came from a team that played hard, played together, and played smart. The Dallas Cowboys seem to still be learning these concepts. The off-season did not help at all, surgeries, fights, holdouts, the draft, and free agency.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

This my Lord!