Quinn on McCarthy calling plays "It’s really cool to see Mike in that role."

Big_D

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the new look offense. Getting the RBs involved in the passing game, having guys stretch the field etc..

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
translation = If you thought he sucked at managing the clock before....hold my beer

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as he doesn't shed crocodile tears like Sirianni.
Not likely Prescott will have to stop McCarthy from flipping the refs off. And I don't think the refs, in general, are going to forget he did that this season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not likely Prescott will have to stop McCarthy from flipping the refs off. And I don't think the refs, in general, are going to forget he did that this season.
They don't care about that stuff...you can't have thin skin as a ref, at any level. If you do, you won't last.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What he didnt say:

.....because it means Ill be Head Coach next February
choke-magnet-768x944.jpg
This is what Quinn really thinks

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Lots of pressure on Big Mike. If the offense takes a step back it will be 100 percent on him because this is now his show.

And his would-be replacement is already in the building (Quinn).

Rayman70

Reaction score
I think the media created this fake narrative by implying the 2 guys don't see things eye to eye, but its clear the 2 work well together and like each other.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It's hilarious people think McCarthy's on the hot seat. LOL
he and DQ aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Just the feel I have for it. Mike will have to totally implode this year for him to get canned.