Quinton Bohanna is going to be 2nd most impact palyer from the draft

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Micah Parson is only ahead because of draft status & coaches will force him to be on the field but Quinton Bohanna is going to be most impact player on the defense this season & he will make a game winning play in the playoffs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He won’t make the team unless there is an injury.

But he’ll make the practice squad and they will try to get him in shape and see how he looks a year from now.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You mean Osa will not beat out Gallimore & Hill and be on the practice squad. Y’all are som real hater just because we got a real NT.

He will be competing with Woods and whatever other no name guy they have signed to be a run stuffer.

Teams do not value players like this in 2021 because nobody focuses on stopping the run.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
He will be competing with Woods and whatever other no name guy they have signed to be a run stuffer.

Teams do not value players like this in 2021 because nobody focuses on stopping the run.

The same Woods that they didn’t give long term contract too. Wood is a rotational piece never the main guy. This is Quinton’s job to lose.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The same Woods that they didn’t give long term contract to. Wood is rotational piece never the main guy.

So are guys like Bohana.

Teams are looking for unicorns at DT. They don’t value run stuffers. They are the fullback of the defense.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
DT
Gallimore
Bohanna
Urban
Woods
Maybe Hill

DE
Lawrence
Gregory
Basham
Golston

armstrong, hill and Anae are is trouble. OSA is a utility 5 tech\3 tech

watkins is a camp body.

Turk

Reaction score

Unless you are so incredibly putrid like we were.
I get it- you hate someone spending a spot on stopping the run.
We get it.
Now go suck your thumb.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
So are guys like Bohana.

Teams are looking for unicorns at DT. They don’t value run stuffers. They are the fullback of the defense.

Did you know the SB winners drafted a real NT that directly correlated to them winning the SB. I don’t think you know what you are talking about and you are spreading fake news to make your point which is BS.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Unless you are so incredibly putrid like we were.
I get it- you hate someone spending a spot on stopping the run.
We get it.
Now go suck your thumb.

It’s not me.. It’s the NFL..

The sooner you guys pay attention the easier it will be on you guys when we don’t use resources on the position like you wish we would.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Did you know the SB winners drafted a real NT that directly correlated to them winning the SB. I don’t think you know what you are talking about and you are spreading fake news to make your point which is BS.

Tom Brady directly correlated with TB winning the SB. And Cox and Jones are the opposite of real NT's