Quit grumbling, we're back in the hunt.

Mansta54

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515476 said:
We couldnt win a game last night when we had everything going for us. Last game in Texas Stadium, needed a win badly, crowd as loud as it's ever been, our defense playing lights out, and we still got our butts kicked.

What makes youm think we'll win next week with everything against us?

Because thats the way the NFL has been all year. Have you been watching? Dude, anything can happen, look at the Foreskins beating the Eagles right now..

Mansta54

Reaction score
redskins1;2515488 said:
man give it up..romo is not a big game player,your D hit its stride again a few weeks ago..now your D is showing major cracks again..Philly will put the dagger in ya,they would love to knock you guys out...and they will!!!

Two words for ya: The BENGALS!!!!!:lmao2:

bigE79

Reaction score
Cogan;2515445 said:
O.K., so the Cowboys didn't play a pretty game last night, the farewell game to Texas Stadium. When the defense was playing well, the offense stunk, and when the offense finally got their act together, and scored two touchdowns late in the game, the "D" inconceivably allowed two back-to-back 77+ yd. TD runs.

Afterwords, the 'Boys thought they were pretty much dead. You could see it in their eyes. Game over. Maybe next year, all that stuff. Depression galour. Now, less than 24 hrs. later, they are in the thick of the playoff race once again. They're future is in their own hands.

I don't know why, but I just feel that they are going to go down to Philly & lay it on the Eagles. There's something about having a second chance that makes you more focused & determined that you are not going to blow it again. Our Cowboys are a formidable team when they are motivated & put it all together. You better believe they are motivated now!

All they need is a win in a cold-weather environment to get their confidence back & get into the playoffs. When this team is confident, they can whip ANY team in the NFL.....period. All they have to do is play well on BOTH sides of the ball for the entire sixty minutes.

Don't ask me why, but I believe Romo's pinky will be healed enough by next week, that he will not only beat the Eagles, but take the Cowboys all the way to the Super Bowl. We are this year's Giants....who we will beat on our way to the promised land, by the way. Revenge is sweet, my friends.
:hammer: :yourock: GO COWBOYS:star:

juck

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2515477 said:
It's an embarrassment and a joke that this team is sitting here hoping for a playoff spot against teams like TB, Atl, and Chicago.

We are what we are.ATL is way better then us btw.

cowboys4life

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT;2515499 said:
According to who ? The yahoo playoff generator ??? Everything I've seen has told me that only if Tampa loses next week also with a Dallas win can we get in so will somebody post an official link ? Thanks .

according to FOX...Just heard it confirmed!! WE win we are in no matter what!!

Jerruh

Reaction score
kai cyr;2515681 said:
2 words for you: Rams, Cardinals.
Two words for you: Brad Johnson...and the Cardinals are a decent team who was playing lights out at home at the time.

2much2soon

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;2515522 said:
We lost because of a lot more than two plays, Baltimore whooped us up and down the field and were more physical all game long.

You would think that the last two years and the Pittsburgh game this year would be enough to make these players not want to "have that feeling anymore". :rolleyes:

All game long? I don't think so.
Even the mostly anti-Dallas announcing team admitted in the first half that Dallas was dominating the LOS on both sides of the ball. With 5 sacks and Choice averaging over 5 ypc?
I'd agree that Balt dominated when it counted but that wasn't for the whole game.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Double Trouble;2515477 said:
It's an embarrassment and a joke that this team is sitting here hoping for a playoff spot against teams like TB, Atl, and Chicago.

If you want to win a championship you don't think about such things. If you start you wont be winning anything in your life.

Why do you think that way ? What is more important to you ? having a team that plays with heart and plays great ball and loses the big game ? Just like last year ? Or do you like to have a team that maybe plays more like the giants last year but wins a championship ?

If i had the choice i for myself take the latter.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
kai cyr;2515681 said:
2 words for you: Rams, Cardinals.

Congratulations. You just took the argument and bashing stance of the Commanders fan. Take the new stadium avatar off.