"1st and 10 on the 20 yard line."

mmohican29

Reaction score
The Broncos better get used to hearing this on Sunday.

One: We will score points. Hopefully in bunches.
Two: Buehler in the altitude will be kicking it out of the end zone with ease.

I think we can all agree now that he was a great draft choice in totality, but in this PARTICULAR game? Keeping the ball out of Royal's hands on KO's will be HUGE.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I never thought that I would say that I loved watching Kickoffs, but I now just watch his KO's to see how far in the end-zone they will go....and I get dissappointed now if it's not a TB. :)

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jimz31;2983452 said:
I never thought that I would say that I loved watching Kickoffs, but I now just watch his KO's to see how far in the end-zone they will go....and I get dissappointed now if it's not a TB. :)

Me too. I'm slightly disappointed when it's only a yard or two deep in the end zone. I like watching him boot it 7+ yards deep.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
The same reason I'm excited about this is the same reason I'm worried about Romo. Last time we played in Denver (and our practices there) he was overthrowing everything. I hope he adjusts well.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Ozzu;2983457 said:
Me too. I'm slightly disappointed when it's only a yard or two deep in the end zone. I like watching him boot it 7+ yards deep.

Watching the Carolina returners getting frustrated with the kneel downs was great.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Jimz31;2983452 said:
I prefer when he corner kicks it about a yard into the endzone and the coverage stops the return at the 16. :D

kmd24

Reaction score
theogt;2983500 said:
I prefer when he corner kicks it about a yard into the endzone and the coverage stops the return at the 16. :D

That's been the most impressive to me. He's not just kicking it deep, he's giving the coverage team plenty of time to get down and make the tackle.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
kmd24;2983502 said:
That's been the most impressive to me. He's not just kicking it deep, he's giving the coverage team plenty of time to get down and make the tackle.
Yup, and they're only tackling returners at the 16 when the returner makes a guy miss at the 10. It's just shocking how much of a complete 180 that is from 2008.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I love what Vic Butler said Joe D preaches to them at practice... That Special Teamers are starters too, and they can have as big of an impact as Newman or Ware.

With that mindset, you can't help but go balls to the wall.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I hope he's kicking off A LOT!!

Hell maybe he can break the NFL record for the longest field goal up there...