"Booing" Jerry Jones in Texas Stadium

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
...for continuing to lose?

What would it take for you to make that to happen?

EDIT: oops I meant at Jerry's Worl' not Texas Stadium...lolz

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why boo Jerry Jones?

He isn't the one on the field playing. Boo the players.

There are other reason to boo him I suppose. But, when it's game time. No need to boo an owner that has done some good things for the Dallas Cowboys and their fans.

Too bad they happened a long, long time ago.

Mash

Reaction score
Why would you boo Jerry Jones?

The guy is a great owner and has done a bang up job as GM and getting some talent on this team.

The the man goes out and takes big risk in building a great stadium in a time when money is hard to come by.

Would it make it better if these dallas cowboys sprinkled a playoff victory here and there in the last decade?

Would that make him a better GM and owner?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boo Jerry Jones after a loss when we have 14 games left? Jerry does not make tackles or throw passes. Players play. The Cowboys were atrocious Sunday night and still had a chance to win against the so-called great Giants. I am encouraged by that fact. The Giants know we gifted them and they do not look forward to playing the Cowboys again. Trust me, they don't.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Q-man17;2966330 said:
Why boo Jerry Jones?

He isn't the one on the field playing. Boo the players.

There are other reason to boo him I suppose. But, when it's game time. No need to boo an owner that has done some good things for the Dallas Cowboys and their fans.

Agreed -- Jerry has always tried to field the most competitive team possible, money has never been an object which is all too rare in this league.

And I think the players DO have the talent to be as successful as they want to be. Let's face it, they worked the Giants six ways to Sunday, they physically dominated that game. It was the repeated mental errors that cost us that game, no more, no less.

Blame the players or the cupcake coach whose soft coaching ways have allowed this shyt to manifest itself. You can only measure someone's "committment to excellence" by their actions because talk is not even cheap, it's totally worthless.

jjktkk

Reaction score
SilverStarCowboy;2966304 said:
...for continuing to lose?

What would it take for you to make that to happen?

EDIT: oops I meant at Jerry's Worl' not Texas Stadium...lolz

One loss and you want boo Jerry Jones? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I've posted before about the rock star treatment Jerry gets... I remember bbgun being amazed about it.

But yeah, put him on the Jerrytron and he gets tons of cheers. He's done a great job of separating himself from the players and coaches that he hires.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2966496 said:
I've posted before about the rock star treatment Jerry gets... I remember bbgun being amazed about it.

But yeah, put him on the Jerrytron and he gets tons of cheers. He's done a great job of separating himself from the players and coaches that he hires.
Not gonna lie. I'd shake Jerry's hand and anybody else's hand in the Cowboys organization.

Down to the janitor who cleans the lockerroom. :D

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2966505 said:
Not gonna lie. I'd shake Jerry's hand and anybody else's hand in the Cowboys organization.

Down to the janitor who cleans the lockerroom. :D

Did you miss JJ mining for nose gold on national TV Sunday night?
I ain't shaken that hand.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dave_in-NC;2966510 said:
Did you miss JJ mining for nose gold on national TV Sunday night?
I ain't shaken that hand.
Shoot, we've ALL picked our nose. Maybe not on camera, but there's not a person around who hasn't.

As long as he washes it first, I'll shake his hand.. lol