"Choke"

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Any one else hear the sports commercial using the word "choke" instead of coke? It's a total hack on Romo. It goes on to say "drink the official drink of Tony Romo.....Diet Choke." (something very similar to this) They go on to say the have vanilla choke, diet choke and cherry vanilla choke.
Tony Romo will be talked about around the 'ol campfire for probably the rest of his career and after. He may be able to reseem himself with a great career but even at that point it'll at the very least be a long running joke.
Bummer.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
To be honest, you make a blunder like that, you kind of deserve it.

It was a botched hold.

Bad for us, bad for Romo.....

But it wasn't a bad snap and a mundane play....and he screwed it up.

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Seven;1301609 said:
Any one else hear the sports commercial using the word "choke" instead of coke? It's a total hack on Romo. It goes on to say "drink the official drink of Tony Romo.....Diet Choke." (something very similar to this) They go on to say the have vanilla choke, diet choke and cherry vanilla choke.
Tony Romo will be talked about around the 'ol campfire for probably the rest of his career and after. He may be able to reseem himself with a great career but even at that point it'll at the very least be a long running joke.
Bummer.

haha.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;1301616 said:
To be honest, you make a blunder like that, you kind of deserve it.

It was a botched hold.

Bad for us, bad for Romo.....

But it wasn't a bad snap and a mundane play....and he screwed it up.

It was human error. It probably wouldn't happen again in a million tries, but that time it did. If he goes on to have a great career as a QUARTERBACK, only foolish people will harp on the bobbled hold. Playoff success would particularly redeem him.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1301657 said:
It was human error. It probably wouldn't happen again in a million tries, but that time it did. If he goes on to have a great career as a QUARTERBACK, only foolish people will harp on the bobbled hold. Playoff success would particularly redeem him.

I agree.

Who cares what others think?

I had a Commanders fan come up to me, and said, "How's Romo?"

I just reminded him who had a losing record.

EndGame

Reaction score
On a local newscast, they showed a clip of Romo's postgame news conference. They had his name in a graphic under him, as they usually do. It was titled "Tony Romo" and subtitled "Played the part of goat". I know this is Commanders country, but it was WAY over the line.

superpunk

Reaction score
:choke:

Universal symbol for "I played for the 2005-2007 Dallas Cowboys"