"Fortune favors the brave."

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Thank goodness this week is finally ending and the game is almost here. I'm tired of all the belly aching about Jessica Simpson and how she's ruing Romo, yada, yada (yeah, like it's really her "fault"). I'm tired of hearing about us losing Ireland and possibly losing Sparano and/or JG. Tired of hearing about how Wade will be gone if we lose this game. Tired of all the speculating and hand-wringing over things we have no control over.

Finally, almost time to settle it on the field. May the best team win. I'm confident that we will win. However, no matter what happens Sunday, my biggest hope is that we come out guns ablaze from beginning to end. That IF we were to go down, we wouldn't go down as pathetically as Tomlin's Steelers did last week. Remember? The QB run on 3rd down, on their side of the field, with about 4-5 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter, clinging to a 1-point lead?

Keep this in mind Wade: "Fortune favors the brave." Now, go get 'em.....

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
5mics;1892169 said:
Thank goodness this week is finally ending and the game is almost here. I'm tired of all the belly aching about Jessica Simpson and how she's ruing Romo, yada, yada (yeah, like it's really her "fault"). I'm tired of hearing about us losing Ireland and possibly losing Sparano and/or JG. Tired of hearing about how Wade will be gone if we lose this game. Tired of all the speculating and hand-wringing over things we have no control over.

Finally, almost time to settle it on the field. May the best team win. I'm confident that we will win. However, no matter what happens Sunday, my biggest hope is that we come out guns ablaze from beginning to end. That IF we were to go down, we wouldn't go down as pathetically as Tomlin's Steelers did last week. Remember? The QB run on 3rd down, on their side of the field, with about 4-5 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter, clinging to a 1-point lead?

Keep this in mind Wade: "Fortune favors the brave." Now, go get 'em.....
Ok, so I was wrong on this one.....:eek::