"Go away, young man." …

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Fox analyst Daryl Johnston, as NFL Punt, Pass & Kick winners were on the field in a break in the Eagles-Saints game, recalled competing at age 10 and staying at the same hotel as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Johnston recalled asking Bradshaw for an autograph, and the then-Steelers star's concise reply: "Go away, young man." …

JPM

Reaction score
Probably trying to figure out the last letter in C--A--???

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue;1315334 said:
Fox analyst Daryl Johnston, as NFL Punt, Pass & Kick winners were on the field in a break in the Eagles-Saints game, recalled competing at age 10 and staying at the same hotel as the Pittsburgh Steelers. Johnston recalled asking Bradshaw for an autograph, and the then-Steelers star's concise reply: "Go away, young man." …

Terry and his Wife were eating dinner if I recall and Moose asked for an autograph.

Terry did say go away young man BUT....Terry's wife, at that time, made Terry give moose an autograph.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
LOL...........

I'm sorry, I like Terry Bradshaw.

Tell ya what would be funny is if Fox remixed that 30 years later and had Moose ask for the autograph again, only to have Terry give him the OKIE Doke once again.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Reminds me of that episode of punkd where they had a kid go up to Dirk Nowitzki while he was eating with a couple of other players with like 20 items for him to sign. It was classic.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I heard Moose tell that story as well, and I came away thinking that there was a 50/50 chance Moose was joking about Bradshaw's reaction.