"Gurode, Hamlin return to practice for Cowboys"

newlander

Reaction score
alllrighty then...that was quick thank gosh: when Gurode went down the other night I threw up JUST A LITTLE in my mouth: very unpleasant.....

cowboyed

Reaction score
newlander;3073258 said:
alllrighty then...that was quick thank gosh: when Gurode went down the other night I threw up JUST A LITTLE in my mouth: very unpleasant.....

Unfortunately with Gurode being so ugly I throw up when he gets back in the game. I also get real queazy when gazing at McQuistan.

If they both are playing on the offensive line it's a double hurl...

TD22

Reaction score
According to Wade's press conference, both Gurode and Hamlin were limited in practice today but should be able to fully participate in tomorrow's practice, unless there are any setbacks....both should be in the line-up for Sunday's game against the Packers.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I would kind of like to see what Allen Ball could do in Hamlin's spot. I think he might be very good there.

Gurode... well, just thank the almighty that he's back and we don't have to go to the Proctologist.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
AsthmaField;3073426 said:
I would kind of like to see what Allen Ball could do in Hamlin's spot. I think he might be very good there.

Gurode... well, just thank the almighty that he's back and we don't have to go to the Proctologist.

I want to see our starters out there healthy.